Dedicated plans for Router and MiFi devices. The validity period for each plan varies.
1. What are the devices available for the promotion?
· Huawei MiFi
· Huawei Router
2. How do I qualify for the Free Home Internet device promotion?
You must purchase a Moata Plan of $80 or more and get the device for free.
3. Is there an agreement I need to sign?
Yes, you need to fill out the sign up and agreement at our retail store. The agreement is pertaining to the home internet device that comes for free.
4. What are the terms and conditions?
Customer must agree to stay active for 12 months in order to keep the device.
5. Do I need to be on the same plan every month?
No. After the first initial plan, you are given the choice to purchase ANY Maota Plan that is available.
6. What happens if I my Home Internet number is inactive?
If the number is inactive for 3 months, Digicel will take the device back.
7. What are the personal information required for sign up?
· Photo ID (Passport, Driver’s License)
· Contact Number
· Home and Email Address
8. How do I purchase these plans?
You must opt in via MyDigicel App or add device number to your MDA account OR Top Up device number with the exact amount/denomination and you will automatically get the plan activated.
9. What happens if I Top Up an amount that is close or different from the exact monthly Plan amount?
It will then activate the nearest plan available that is equivalent to or less than the amount of Top Up purchased. For example if I Top Up $20 tala, it will activate the $15 Tala Plan and leave $5 tala as balance.
10. What time can I use the Night Time Data allocation?
11am to 6am
11. Are there any Top Up options when I run out of data?
YES, the top up options and data are:
· 10GB for $10 valid for 7 days
· 20GB for $20 valid for 14 days
12. Will I be able to purchase the Top Up data on its own?
No. You must have purchased a monthly Maota Plan in order for you to purchase the Top Up plans as an add-on or when you have run out of data.
13. How do I purchase the Top Up Plan?
On MyDigicel app when you have purchased any of the Maota Plans. The Top Up plans will not be available to you if you do not have an active Maota Plan.
14. Will unused data rollover?
No. Unused data will forfeit
15. Are these plans available on Postpaid as well?
No. Only Prepaid.
16. Promotion start and end date?
Promotion starts on the 4th of August and is ongoing.