2. How can I opt in to these plans?
- My Digicel App- go to PLANS, AVAILABLE PLANS, click on DATA PLANS
- USSD Menu- dial *123#, enter 2 for Supa Seki
3. Will the Seki Plans rollover?
Yes, if the same plan is purchased within the expiry period, but only for the Supa Seki Plans from $2 to $100. Excluding Hourly and Night Plan- both of these plans will not rollover.
4. If I choose an Auto-Renewal plan, will my Supa Seki Data Plans rollover when renewed?
No, all unused data will not rollover and will be expired. The Auto Renewal option, when chosen, you don’t have to opt in to the existing plan it will be automatically done for you when you have sufficient funds.
5. If I have chosen an Auto Renewal plan, how will I be able to Opt Out?
- MyDigicel app- go on the Home Screen and see your current Active Plans- click on ‘Opt Out’
- USSD Menu- dial *123#, enter number10, enter 1 to confirm