1. What are the Plans & validity?
- $15 Tala= 2.5GB Normal Data, 2.5GB Netflix Data and 2.55GB Night Data. Valid 7 Days
- $29 Tala= 5GB Normal Data, 5GB Netflix Data and 5GB Night Data. Valid 15 Days
- $49 Tala= 10GB Normal Data, 10GB Netflix Data and 10GB Night Data. Valid 15 Days
- $79 Tala= 20GB Normal Data, 20GB Netflix Data and 20GB Night Data. Valid 30 Days
- $109 Tala= 30GB Normal Data, 30GB Netflix Data and 30GB Night Data. Valid 30 Days
- $149 Tala=50GB Normal Data, 50GB Netflix Data and 50GB Night Data. Valid 30 Days
- $199 Tala= 80GB Normal Data, 80GB Netflix Data and 28GB Night Data. Valid 30 Days
2. How do I purchase these plans?
You must opt in via MyDigicel App or add device number to your MDA account OR Top Up device number with the exact amount/denomination and you will automatically get the plan activated.
3. What happens if I Top Up an amount that is close to monthly Plan amount?
Data allocation will not be awarded, while balance remains in your device number. For eg, if you Top Up $70 tala, you will need to Top Up $9 tala or more in order for you to subscribe to the $79 monthly plan on My Digicel App.
4. What time can I use the Night Time Data allocation?
12am to 6am
5. Are there any Top Up options when I run out of data?
YES, the top up options and data are:
- 4GB for $10 valid for 15 days
- 10GB for $20 valid for 15 days
6. Will I be able to purchase the Top Up data on its own?
No. You must have purchased a monthly Maota Plan in order for you to purchase the Top Up plans as an add-on or when you have run out of data.
7. How do I purchase the Top Up Plan?
On MDA when you have purchased any of the monthly Maota Plans
8. Will unused data rollover?
No. Unused data will forfeit
9. Are these plans available on Postpaid as well?
No. Only Prepaid.
10. How can I manage my device- password, messaging, connections etc?
Once you are connected. Enter the link here on your browser: http://192.168.1.1 to access the manage portal. This should be the same for both Mifi and Router.