1. When are the draws?
- DAILY- entries close at 11:59:59pm each day and five numbers will be drawn. End date- 24 December 2018
- WEEKLY- entries close every Sunday at 11:59:59pm and winners will be drawn on Monday each week. End date- 24 December 2018
- GRAND PRIZE- Entries close on 4th December and winner will be drawn on 5th December.
2. How are my entries counted?
Entries will vary according to the different customer segments; however, the same mechanic will be used to determine the amount of entries they will get into the draw. I.e. across all segments, for every $1 they spend on the specified activity, they will get 1 entry into the draw.
- Prepaid - If a person buys a $5 data plan, they will automatically get 5 entries into the draw. If they spend $19 in an All in One plan, they will get 19 entries. If they spend If they spend $2.50 on a dMusic plan, they will get 3 entries into the draw. (Any plan that has 50 sene will be rounded off to the next whole number). Prepaid customers can also check the amount of entries they have by dialing *150#
- Postpaid & Internet- If a postpaid or internet customer pays their $99 bill on time before due date, they will get 99 entries in the draw. The amount of entries will also vary according to the person’s bill. Postpaid and internet customers will not be able to check their entries automatically as the list of those entitled will need to be updated manually depending on whether they’ve paid their bill on time.
- Digicel Play – If a customer is active on a $49 or $89 plan, they will get the same amount of entries as their plan into the draw. E.g. if a person is active on the $49 plan, they will get 49 entries into the draw. The amount of entries will also vary according to the person’s active plan for the month.
3. Is the entry of the previous day entitled to be in the draw for the new day – for daily draws?
No, all entries will be Reset to Zero (0) every day at 12am. Prepaid customers will have to purchase Supa Seki, All in One or dMusic plan again or pay postpaid / internet bill on time/stay active on Digicel Play to be in the draw to WIN daily prizes.
4. Will those entries be entitled to the weekly draw then?
Yes, they will.
5. Is the entry of the previous week entitled to be in the draw for the new week?
No, all entries will be Reset to Zero (0) every week on Sunday at 12am. Subscribers will have to top up again to earn entries for current week for the Weekly Prize.
6. Will those entries be entitled to the Grand Prize draw then?
Yes, entitled are ALL entries from start date 7th November to end date 4th December for the Grand Prize.
7. What are the prizes?
- 10 x WINNERS everyday will be given $50 Credit valid for calls and texts to local Digicel numbers
- 1 x Alcatel Mifi device winner
- 1 x Samsung J3 Pro smartphone winner
- 1 x Double Pass at the Movies winner
- 3 x Digicel Play TV Free 1 month subscription on the $89 Plan
- Return airfares for 2 people – Apia - Auckland – Christchurch – Auckland – Apia
- $500NZD Pocket Money
- Fully paid accommodation for 2
- Tickets to the Joseph Parker fight