1. What is the Visitor SIM Offer?
Tourists/visitors are given a Free SIM from Digicel from any Digicel stores and are entitled to choose between the 5 New Plans. 2 Data Only Plans and 3 All in One Plans.
2. How can tourists opt in to plans- short code?
3. What are the 2 Data Plans and how does it work?
· 7 Day Data Pass- 2GB for $10 tala
· 15 Day Data Pass- 5GB for $20 tala
· Dial *680# to view plans
4. What are the 3 All in One plans and how does it work?
- Traveller Plan- $20
- 200 Local Mins and 200 Local SMS
- 100 International Mins and 100 International SMS
- 2GB Data
- Valid for 7 Days
- Smart Plan- $50
- 300 Local Mins and 300 Local SMS
- 150 International Mins and 150 International SMS
- 5GB Data
- Valid for 15 Days
- Premium Plan- $100
- 400 Local Mins and 400 Local SMS
- 200 International Mins and 200 International SMS
- 10GB Data
- Valid for 30 Days
5. What do I need to present to Digicel Retail workers at the Airport?
Boarding Pass, Passport/ any form of ID (overseas) to be entitled.
6. Are the locals entitled to the offer?
No. The offer for tourists/visitors only, hence requiring boarding pass.
7. What are the selected destinations for International Minutes in the bundles?
Landlines & Mobiles in Australia, New Zealand, U.K, USA, India, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Pakistan, Thailand, Germany, South Korea, American Samoa, Fiji, PNG, Tonga, Vanuatu & Nauru - Digicel Numbers only.
8. If I have the bundle and credit on my phone- which one will be charged first on an overseas call?
If you call destinations in Question Number 5- you will be charged with the bundle first. Second charge will be your credit.
9. Are the Visitor SIMs available at all Digicel Retail outlets?
Yes plus Cell City and Dave Parker
10. Are the plans available on My Digicel App or Self Service Menu *123#?
No. Bundles can only be viewed and accessed on *680#. SIMs that are not Visitor SIMs will be able to access the *680# menu.
11. Can the bundle rollover if I don’t use it all up after the expiry period?
No. After expiry date, your activities will be charged from your credit balance.