1. How can I buy this bundle?
- Dial *123# SEND
- Choose Number 2 for All in One bundles
- Choose between DAILY or WEEKLY.
- Plans will be displayed in that order, Number 1- Daily Bundles, Number 2- Weekly Bundles
- Choose which plan that is available to you that you want to purchase
2. What are the Bundles- Daily and Weekly?
NOTE: customers will only be able to view a total of 4 plans each, for Daily and Weekly. 3 Plans from the segment and 1 Default/Public Plan- (Daily- AIO $5 and Weekly- AIO $30). The two public plans are as follows
$5- get 50 Minutes (Digi to Digi calls), 100 Texts (Digi to Digi texting), 1GB Data & 1GB free data for PlayGo!
$30- get 300 Minutes (Digi to Digi calls), 500 Texts (Digi to Digi texting), 5GB Data & 5GB free data for PlayGo!
3. What are the expiry periods?
24 hours counting from the time of purchase for ALL DAILY BUNDLES.
7 Days counting from the time of purchase for ALL WEEKLY BUNDLES.
Just dial *123# to renew your existing bundle or choose a different available to you on the menu.
4. Why are the bundles available to me, different to my friend/family?
The bundles are personalized to your individual use. If your average spend is more than your friend, you will be offered more minutes, text and data than your friend. The more you spend, the more you’re offered. This is refreshed every 3 months so if your average spend increases/decreases, this will be reflected in the bundles made available to you in the *123#/All in One bundles menu.
5. Are the bundles for Digicel to Digicel Calls and Texts only?
The Voice Minutes can be used to call other local Digicel numbers. The Texts can be used to text other Digicel numbers.
6. Can I purchase other data bundles on top of this?
Yes. Additional data bundles will be added on top of your All in One data balance.
7. Which data bundle will be used first?
The bundle that expires first will be used first, e.g. if you purchase the 300MB bundle for $3 bundle (valid for 24 hours) at 10am and then you purchase the Daily AIO bundle at 11am, the 300MB for $3 bundle will be used first as it was purchased first.
8. Can my bundle rollover?
No. However, when you re-purchase the same bundle while the current one is still active, the bundle offers will be added together and expiry will be extended to the time of new purchase.
9. Does this apply if I repurchase another bundle different from my active one?
10. Does Auto-Renew apply for these?
Yes. Once bundle has expired it will auto renew, if you have sufficient credit.
11. What if I purchase a new SIM will this offer be available to me?
Yes. You will be given the default offers for DAILY BUNDLES
All in One $5
You will be given the default offers for WEEKLY BUNDLES
All in One $30
Three months on these plans then we will be able to identify which segment for your number to fall in.
12. Is it possible for me to change the Bundle offers that are available to me?
No. But the system will be refreshed every 3 months and your spend will determine the offers that will be available to you.