1. What is the last date to redeem the Christmas top up vouchers?
The last day to redeem the Xmas voucher is 31st January, 2018.
1. What is the Christmas credit?
The Xmas credit has been setup as a currency bundle. The currency bundle charges calls and SMS and data browsing on the PAYGO or out of bundle rates. The currency bundle uses price plan rate cards to charge for local and international calls and SMS and data browsing. This is how the Xmas credit bundle will work.
2. What can I use the Christmas credit for?
The “Christmas credit” bundle can be used to make all local on-net and off-net Calls and SMS, as well as calls and SMS to mobiles and landlines in Top 10 countries.
3. What are the restrictions on the Christmas credit bundle?
The Christmas credit bundle cannot be used to:
- Buy any bundles, package or plan
- Make Bill payments
- Outbound Roaming
- International calls and SMS to destinations outside the top 10.
- Texting to premium SMS competitions and other subscriptions.
- Nontransferable to other Digicel Mobiles
4. What are the Top 10 Countries?
The Top 10 countries that you can call and SMS using the Xmas credit bundle is Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, New Caledonia, China, and mobiles in Digicel Pacific countries, Fiji, Samoa, PNG, Nauru and Tonga.
5. What is the validity of the Christmas credit bundle?
The Christmas credit bundle is valid for 30 days from the day you top-up your handset.
9. Do I get any data with my Top up voucher?
Yes, the Christmas credit voucher also comes with data. Vouchers that cost 7900VT will receive 300MB.
10. What is the validity of the data?
The data is also valid for 30 days like the credit bundle.
11. What are the OOB or PAYGO rates for my priceplan?
Rates for all prepaid price plans are as below and the Christmas credit bundles will go buy these rates: