With Digicel Riwods, you will be get points in real time for each Top Up event plus Bonus points at the end of each month based on their age on network. You can use these points to redeem for rewards.
1. What is ‘age on network’ and how do I get points based on that?
Age on network is the amount of time (years) you have spent being Digicel’s customers. The Age begins when the Digicel phone number was activated. Each Digicel phone number will have a different Age on Network.
At the end of month, additional points will be allocated based on your age on network and the amount of top up you do in the month.
2. I am a postpaid customer, will I get points too?
Digicel Riwods is open to prepaid customers only.
3. How will customers know if they have received points upon top up?
Instant points to be rewarded upon each top up activity. Customer will receive a trigger message to be informed of the same.
4. How can customers check their points?
Customers can dial *555# and select option 4 ‘Digicel Riwods’ to check their points total and to redeem any rewards.
5. What are the rewards that can be redeemed with the points I have?
The schedule of rewards will change without notice. Rewards will be refreshed and new rewards will be added based on Digicel’s discretion.
Collateral rewards is based on stock availability at the time of redemption.
6. How can customers redeem rewards?
To redeem rewards dial *555# and also on My Digicel App. Redeem rewards on USSD
7. Do I need to have 100% of points in my Points Account, so I can redeem a reward?
Yes. A person needs to have sufficient points in their accounts to redeem the reward. E.g. if customer wishes to redeem a reward that requires 5000 points, they need 5000 or more points in their account. If the customer does not have enough points, they will not be able to redeem the reward.
8. How can I redeem for Collateral rewards?
Collateral rewards redemption can only be done from within a Digicel retail store or Kiosk. To redeem collateral rewards the customer needs to be physically present at any of the authorized outlets with their Digicel phone and SIM which has sufficient points for point redemption. Authorized outlets for collateral redemption are as follows:
9. Can I return the reward I choose to get my points back?
Once a reward has been selected, the required points will be deducted from your Digicel Riwods account. You will not be able to return the reward after that.
10. When can redemption take place? Do I need to use up all my points every month?
You can use your points whenever you like, however the points need to be used within 12 months of when you received them. Unused points will rollover to the next month (for a year only).
11. Will my points expire?
Your points will expire in two scenarios:
12. What do I need to do to be an active Digicel customer?
To be an active Digicel customer you will need to:
13. If my account gets deactivated and I get another Digicel SIM, can I transfer my points to my new number?
No. Points are not transferable. Each Digicel number will accumulate points specific to that number.
14. If my account gets de-activated and I arrange to get the same number reactivated, what will happen to my points?
Your will only get deactivated, if you become an inactive customer and do no chargeable event and/or top up for the last 3 months. This is violating the rules of Digicel Riwods. After deactivation even if you are able to re-connect with your old Digicel number, your old unused Riwods points will not be transferred. Also, your age on network will be reset upon deactivation.
15. I have two Digicel SIMs, can I combine points to redeem for rewards?
No. Each Digicel number will accumulate points specific to that number only.
16. I am a Digicel customer but have changed my phone number, SIMs over the years. What would be my age on network?
Each Digicel number will have a separate activation date and thus age on network.