PlayGo App gives you the ability to view one of the many channels that we have put on the line up from your mobile and tablet devices. The difference between Basic and Premium is that basic is zero rated (free to watch) and Premium is charged.
1. Is there any cost to access PlayGo Basic TV Channels?
There is no cost associated to PlayGo Basic plans. Only PlayGo Premium has cost associated to the 3 plans.
2. How to access PlayGo Basic ore Premium Plans?
Customer just dial *555# or visit My Digicel App and Activate PlayGo Basic Plan of their choice
3. Is there any data bundle allocated to PlayGo Basic
Yes, PlayGo Basic is Free with 500MB Data Bundle to watch PlayGo Basic Channels for Daily, Weekly and Monthly plan. 500MB is equal to 1hr PlayGo.
*Note that data allowances on Basic and Premium are once off data bundle. It doesn’t renew on midnight.
4. Can I watch PlayGo Basic anytine?
PlayGo Basic and Premium data bundle allows you to watch PlayGo TV channels between Midnight and 6PM daily. After 6PM if customer still browse PlayGo, standard data allowance will be used.
5. Can I sign up to all PlayGo Basic Plan at the same time?
Yes, multiple opt-in on plans are allowed across PlayGo subscription categories. The shortest validity plan will first be consumed.
6. How will Prepaid customer redeem or purchase PlayGo on MDA?
On MDA plans will show as below under PlayGo Category.
7. How will Postpaid customer purchase PlayGo Premium?
Under *555# Postpaid customer will be able to view 2 products only which are Roaming and PlayGo. Under PlayGo category Postpaid customer will be able to view 2 plans as per below:
Dial *555# Menu
Enter your Option
Customer then select option 2 and purchase Daily, Weekly or Monthly plan of their choice.
8. What is the PlayGo Premium rates for Postpaid?
Same but excluding VAT.
**Note: If you log in to PlayGo and you are not able to view all Basics or Premium Channels although you have sign up to a PlayGo plan, please sign out and sign in again as this may sometime fluctuate.