4. Can customer opt-in many times?
Yes, customer can opt-in as many times as they wish as long as they have sufficient credit on the balance.
5. Can customer sign up to separate data plans and All in One plans at the same time?
Yes customer can sign up to separate plans at the same times as long as they have sufficient balance on their phone.
6. Does rollover apply to the new Plans?
Yes rollover applies to data. If plan is purchased without auto-renewal, rollover automatically applies on data plan expiry. Minutes and SMS is already Unlimited so roll-over is null and void. If plan is purchase with no auto-renew, same data plan must be repurchased before expiry to rollover unused data bundles.
7. What is the app data?
App data is an additional feature that has data allocated especially for PlayGo Basic & dMusic. Other Digicel Apps will be added to the list soon.
8. Can customer gift the new Plan?
No, Gifting is not open on this plan.
9. What happens when customer purchases the new Plan?
Once a new 1000VT 7 day unlimited plan is purchased, customer will receive a notification of the plan purchased and will have to dial *130# to check on their purchased data bundle.
Successful Opt-in for “Buy with Auto-renew” Option
Congrats! Yu gat unlimited Digicel mins, SMS mo 4500MB valid blo 7 deis. Plan blo yu bai autorenew lo 7 deis. Blo kamout dialem *555#.
Successful Opt-In for “Buy” option
Congrats! Yu gat unlimited Digicel mins, SMS mo 4500MB valid blo 7 deis. Pem semak plan bagegen
bifo expaeri blo extendem validity.
10. What happens when customer opt out this plan?
Customer will be notified as per messages below to inform them they have successfully opted out Successful Opt-Out Trigger
- You have successfully unsubscribed from the plan. To reactivate dial *555# to opt in again.
11. What happens when customer use up 60%, 90% or 100% of their data bundle?
One 60%, 90% and 100% of their data bundle is used, a notification message will be sent to them. Those notifications will drive them to top up and to sign up again on their preferred plan.
12. What happens when customer uses 100% of their bundles?
Once 100% of their data bundle is used up or FUP on the minutes and SMS is exhausted, they can opt into the plan again. For data the browsing session will come to a complete stop and customer will be notified with below message to text Y to 515 if they wish to continue browsing using their main balance credit.
You are now out of data. To buy a plan go to My Digicel App or click here http://bit.ly/2odi8bQ or to use data out of plan text Y to 515 & pay 12VT/MB.
For SMS and Voice, the session will continue. Out of bundle charges will apply at:
- Digicel to Digicel Calls- 28VT per min
- Digicel to Digicel SMS- 10VT per SMS