2. What will happen to the All In One plans that was present before launch of Awesome All in One plans?
Current All in One plans or All in One (old) as it will be known now will still be available to the customers on *555# & *678# for a limited time. Customers are encouraged to try the Awesome All in One plans to see how much better they are compared to the old. The Old All in One plans will cease to exist in some weeks.
3. How will customer opt-in to the new Awesome All in One plans?
Customer dial *555#, *678# or visit MyDigicel App to opt-in to the new Awesome AIO plan.
4. What happens when a customer selects the new Awesome All In One plan?
Customer will be asked to choose between Buy with Auto-renew or Buy option.
- If 1 for Buy with Auto renew is entered on the space bar and SEND is selected, customer will be opt-in into the Auto-Renewal Option meaning on expiry of the AIO plan if there is sufficient credit in customer account, system will auto-deduct the credit and plan bundle will be awarded.
- If 2 is selected for Buy Option, on plan expiry, all unused data bundles will expire. If same plan is repurchased before expiry, unused bundles will rollover, if plan is repurchase after expiry, unused data bundle is forfeited.
5. Can customer opt-in many times?
Yes, customer can opt-in as many times as they wish as long as they have sufficient credit on the balance.
6. Can customer sign up to other plans at the same time?
Yes customer can sign up to separate plans at the same times as long as they have sufficient balance on their phone.
7. Does rollover apply to the new Plans?
Yes. Rollover applies to data. If plan is purchased with auto-renewal, rollover automatically applies on all unused bundles. If plan is purchased with no auto-renew, same plan must be repurchased before expiry to rollover unused bundles.
8. What is the app data?
App data is an additional feature that has data allocated especially for PlayGo Basic & dMusic. Other Digicel Apps will be added to the list soon.
9. Who can I call with the minutes/SMS?
Any Digicel Vanuatu number. Minutes and SMS are for on-net only.
10. What is the validity of the plans?
Plans validity ranges from 48 hrs to 7 days.
11. Can customer gift the new Plan?
No, Gifting is not open on the new AIO plan.
12. What happens when customer purchases the new Plan?
Once a new Awesome AIO plan is purchased, customers will receive a notification of the plan purchased and will have to dial *130# to check on their purchased data bundle.
13. What happens when customer opt out this plan?
Customer will be notified as per messages below to inform them they have successfully opted out
Successful Opt-Out Trigger
You have successfully unsubscribed from the plan. To reactivate dial *555# to opt in again.
14. What happens when customer use up 80% or 100% of their data bundle?
One 80% and 100% of their data bundle is used, a notification message will be sent to them. Those notifications will drive them to top up and to sign up again on their preferred plan.
15. What happens when customer uses 100% of their bundles?
Once 100% of their data bundle is used up or FUP on the minutes and SMS is exhausted, they can opt into the plan again. For data the browsing session will come to a complete stop and customer will be notified with below message to text Y to 515 if they wish to continue browsing using their main balance credit.
You are now out of data. To buy a plan go to My Digicel App or click here http://bit.ly/2odi8bQ or to use data out of plan text Y to 515 & pay 12VT/MB.
For SMS and Voice, the session will continue. Out of bundle charges will apply at:
- Digicel to Digicel Calls- 28VT per min
- Digicel to Digicel SMS- 10VT per SMS
The terms and conditions are as follows:
For all prepaid customers only. Not applicable to MIFI, routers, CPE customers.
- The customer will dial *555#, *678# to access the USSD menu or can visit MDA to purchase the new plans. Plan will be available under Spesel Promotions category.
- Messages will be triggered accordingly i.e. upon successful subscriptions, lack of balance, etc. Customers will have two options;
- Buy with auto-renew
- Bundles will auto-renew if the customer choose “buy with auto-renew” i.e. At the day and time of expiry and if there is sufficient ABM (credit) balance available, credit will be deducted and the data bundle will be attached.
Any unused data will rollover if non-auto-renew bundles are re-purchased before bundle expiry. If the same bundles are purchased with auto-renew, rollover applies. If the same data plan is not purchased before expiry or if successful auto-renewal of plan does not happen then any used data balance will be forfeited.