The Promotion gives you chances to win an evening with friends worth of 40,000VT by simply creating a group of five (5) or more friends in BiP, and communicating with them daily in that group, using the features of the App such as messaging, voice calls and video calls.
The Promotion is valid from April 27th, 2021 through to 31st May 2021 (the “Promotional Period”).
Anyone who has downloaded the App and has an active BiP account may participate in the Promotion.
The following persons cannot claim any prizes in the Promotion:
a. Postpaid corporate & business account customers;
b. Any person who, at any time on or after August 1st, 2020, was or is a director, officer, employee, or agent of Digicel or any of its respective parents or close relatives.
c. Digicel Postpaid customers with overdue amounts;
d. Any person who does not reside in Vanuatu.
Follow these steps to participate in the Promotion:
Step 1: Create a group chat in BiP with at least 5 or more friends.
Step 2: Do an activity in the group at least once per day, such as voice calls, video calls or group messaging.
Step 3: Send screen shot of whatever activity you’re doing with your friends to the BiP channel
Step 3: The winning group will be selected at the end of the promotion.
The winning group will be randomly selected at the end of the promotion
Yes. During the Promotional Period you will receive messages in the App and we will post on our social media pages reminding you to use your group to call and chat with your friends for a chance to win an evening out with your friends.
There will be no cash prize for this but you will win an evening with your friends worth of
(1) If your group wins, one member of the group will receive a phone call from one of our representatives notifying you and telling you how, when and where you can collect your prize.
(2) Once you have spoken to our representative, you will have up to seven (14) days to collect your prize or it will be forfeited.
(3) To collect your prize, each member of the group must still have an active BiP account at the time of collection and the member(s) collecting the prize must present valid proof of identification, which clearly indicates that each member is a legal resident of one of our Participating Markets.
(4) You agree that if you are a member of a winning group, you will permit photographs of you to be taken and for your image, likeness and name (your “Likeness”) to be used for public relations and marketing purposes free of cost, including the worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free publishing of your Likeness on social media, mainstream media, the App and other platforms that we may choose.
(5) If you are unable to attend the scheduled prize presentation, you may send a representative on your behalf with appropriate identification for you as well as that representative along with a signed letter by you authorizing the collection.
Warranty and support information, where applicable, will be included in product packaging.
Digicel is offering you simply more through the “BiP Winners’ Circle Promotion” (the “Promotion”), by providing groups of persons chances to win more prizes with BiP.
These Frequently Asked Questions (“FAQs”) and Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to you and govern your participation in the Promotion for chances to win amazing prizes on the BiP mobile application (the “App” or “BiP”). You should read these FAQs and Terms carefully before participating in the Promotion.
“We” or “us” means Digicel Vanuatu Limited, a company registered under the laws of Vanuatu with registered offices at Efate, Elluk Plateau. References to “we”, “our”, “us” and “Digicel” in these Terms also include our subsidiaries and affiliates (“Affiliates”) from time to time.
“I” or “you” means the person accessing or using the App to participate in the Promotion (and “my” and “your” shall have the same meaning).
By participating in the Promotion on the App, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you do not agree to or accept any of these Terms, you should stop participating in the Promotion immediately.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A. This Promotion is offered for your personal use and not for commercial use.
B. You are required to use a compatible smartphone to run the App and participate in the Promotion. A compatible smartphone is an Android (OS 4.0 or higher) or Apple (iOS 2.0 or higher) smartphone.
C. We reserve the right to disqualify you or terminate this offer if, in our sole opinion, the Promotion is being abused, whether on a commercial basis or otherwise, general abuse deemed as an attempt to undermine the integrity of our services.
D. You are solely responsible for all associated fees and costs incurred by you for claiming and collection of prizes and for connectivity and data usage in relation to your use of the App.
E. We reserve the right to modify, extend or discontinue (permanently or temporarily), this Promotion being offered to you, at our discretion.
F. We also reserve the right to award any forfeited prize to another random participating group in the Promotion;
G. Prizes are not exchangeable.
H. We reserve the right to, at any time, with or without notice, vary or cancel the terms and conditions of this Promotion. In the event of us giving notice to you of any such changes to or cancellation of the Promotion, it shall suffice for us to give you notice via messages to your handset/device or to post such notification on the Digicel website or the App. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notifications.
J. Except in the event of its negligence, neither Digicel, nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors or any of its personnel involved in the Promotion, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered, death or personal injury suffered or sustained, or costs incurred, arising from either participation in the Promotion or from claiming or collecting any reward.
For customer support, or to report a problem or send us your feedback, please visit the “Support” or “Help” option on the App or call 123.