5. Customers intending to utilize the Plans must ensure that the handset that to be used while roaming is capable of Roaming and is compatible with the mobile networks in the United States, Puerto Rico, USVI, Canada and Digicel Caribbean Territories. Customers will be unable to utilize the Plans if they do not satisfy these criteria.
6. The Plans will be available as follows:
- Prepaid Customers – seven (7) days: $15 & thirty (30) days for $30 subscription fee
- Postpaid Customers– thirty (30) days: $30 subscription fee.
7. Both Postpaid and Prepaid subscription fees are not pro-rated.
8. Calls to voicemail will be charged as a normal call to BVI.
9. Postpaid customers are NOT required to pay a deposit before activating the Roam like Your Home Plan.
10. It is recommended that the Postpaid customer activate their Roaming Bundles prior to travelling.
11. Customers must initiate activation of the Plan via USSD code *153# send from the Customer’s handset/device and follow the instructions he/she receives to activate the Plan.
12. Activation of the Plan will be confirmed to Customers via text message. If activation of the Plan fails customers will receive a text message indicating the reason for failure and the correct activation code.
13. The rates for the Plan are only applicable while roaming in the United States on AT&T and T-Mobile networks or in Digicel Caribbean Territories on Digicel Network Only or Canada on Rogers and Bell&Telus networks. When Customers return to BVI, Customers will be charged the standard rates applicable to him/her.
14. During the period of the Plan, if a Prepaid customer runs out of credit and then adds credit, the Customer shall be charged at the reduced rates for the duration of the Plan.
15. Dual account Customers shall be billed from the Postpaid section of the account.
16. After a Customer’s plan has expired, Customer’s will be charged at the standard roaming rates for all data, voice and SMS services.
17. Customers shall be allowed to re-subscribe to the Plan while roaming. There is no limit on the number of times that a Customer may re-subscribe to the Plan.
18. Prior to expiration of the Plan, Customers shall receive a text message indicating the date of expiration.
19. Digicel reserves the right to terminate the Roam Like You’re Home offer forthwith if in its sole opinion the Plans are being abused, such abuse to include but not be limited to, unreasonable levels of usage, reselling or attempts to resell the Data, whether on a commercial basis or otherwise, general abuse deemed as an attempt to undermine the integrity of Digicel’s network or services.
20. Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) the Plans being offered to its customer at its discretion.
21. Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of its Roam Like You’re Home offer. In the event of Digicel giving notice to Customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the Service, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messagesto customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notifications.
22. Customers remain bound by the Digicel Flex and Digicel Select/Digicel Postpaid terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, these terms and conditions are in addition to any other terms and conditions of use of any of Digicel’s other services.