1. What is Digicel Online Top Up?
- Digicel Online top up is a service which will be provided through Ezetop, similar
- to its predecessor Webflex.
- The service will allow consumers to go to the Digicel website and top up any
- Digicel prepaid number.
- This service can be accessed by going to the Digicel website and selecting the
- Digicel Online Top Up option.
2. How does Digicel Online Top Up Service work?
- The Digicel Online Top Up service has four simple steps.
- Register a Digicel Online Account
- Sign into your Digicel Online Account
- Enter Transaction details
- Enter card details to pay for the credit.
3. What do I need to use Digicel Online Top Up?
· You will need:
- A registered Digicel Online Top Up account
- A valid credit or debit card – MasterCard/ VISA
- An active prepaid Digicel number
4. Can Local Bank card holders top up using this service?
No. Local Bank card holders are not currently able to use the Digicel Online Top service. We will be adding this as a payment option soon.
5. Can I send credit to any Digicel number regardless of the territory?
Yes. The service is available to all other Digicel territories.
6. How do I create an account when using this service?
In order to create an account, a customer must enter:
- Enter their email address
- Create a password
- Create a secret question and answer
- Enter the security verification code correctly.
- Enter your personal information e.g. address etc.
- Read and agree to terms and conditions of the service, then click create account.
7. How do I edit my Account Details?
A customer may edit their account details by following the ‘Profile’ link in the sub-navigation bar.
8. How do I view my Account History?
Customers may view their Account History by following the ‘History’ link in sub navigation bar.
9. How do I know if my account creation has been successful?
- Users will receive a message advising them that their account has been created and that they should check their email.
- When they check their email they will receive a Confirmation Registration Email which will carry the subject “Digicel Online Top up – Confirmation of Registration.
10. How do I activate my Digicel Online Top up Account?
- Select the link received in the email account which will take you to a window containing a link asking you to sign in.
- After selecting this link the account will be activated, you will then be given the option to enter your credentials in order to sign in.
11. How do I top up with Digicel Online Top Up?
- Log in to Digicel’s website.
- Select Digicel’s Online Top Up option.
- Log in to your account and follow the instructions.
12. What currencies are available with this service?
There are several currencies available, just look at the drop down menu during purchase
13. What is the exchange rate when purchasing credit?
Exchange rates are calculated automatically. The application will state the total amount the recipient will get before you submit the transaction.
14. What values are available for top up?
- Just look at the drop down menu during purchase
- A government sales tax may apply in certain markets
15. Is there a charge to use the service?
- Yes. For each transaction, there will be a charge of US$0.31 + 2.2% of the transaction amount.
- This fee pays for the processing of your transaction through secure bank and payment processing systems.
This is done to ensure the security of your account and payment cards and of the website.