Welcome information to get you started!
1. How do I purchase a Digicel phone?
You can purchase a Digicel phone or upgrade your existing phone at any of our stores located in Road Town, Tortola and Spanish Town, Virgin Gorda or any approved retail outlets. We’ve created a list of these outlets and placed them on a map so you can see where your nearest retailer is located. Go on, buy or upgrade today!
2. How do I become a Digicel subscriber?
To become a Digicel subscriber, simply choose from one of our available price plans. In most territories, you can choose from Digicel Select (post-paid, contract) and Digicel Flex (pre-paid, top-ups).
3. How do I view my bill online?
Online Payment enables you to access and pay for a number of Digicel products and services online. Online payment is currently available in Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Barbados, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Turks & Caicos. You can register for online payment at Bill Pay Now
4. How do I get my bills via email?
If you are a Digicel Select customer, you can now receive your bills via email! Sign up for this service today! To sign up, call Customer Care on #100 or the Flagship Store on +1 284 300 2500.
5. How do I set up a Digicel Product or Service?
Visit the Products and Services help section to learn how.
Multi Party Conferencing allows a Digicel customer to conference in up to 3 other people so that everyone is on one call. It's very easy.
- Dial the first person, press "2" send to put the call on hold (the number sequence will not work on all
- Dial the second person and press "3" send to connect the call together.
- Press 2 send to put the call on hold
- Dial a third person and press "3" send to connect all people together.
- You pay for each call separately