1. What is Magic number?
- Magic number is a new service from Digicel which allows prepaid subscribers to talk to their favourite Local Digicel number for free. All prepaid customers who top up $15 or more will get the same value in free calls to their favourite number.
- The credit is valid for 3 days
2. How do I activate the magic number plans?
- To activate magic number prepaid customers would simply top up $15 and over.
- Within 2-3 minutes of top up customers will receive the message: Thank you for joining Digicel magic number promotion. Dial *137*1AreacodeNumber# to call your magic number for 72 hours.
- After customers have dialed the activation string above, they will receive the message: Number 1284XXXXXXX was accepted. To confirm change of magic number dial *137*1#. To cancel dial *137*9#
- Once the acceptance code (*137*1#) is dialed the customer will receive the message: Your new number was successfully activated.
3. Is there a limit to the free credit that a customer can receive?
Yes, there is a free credit limit of $30.
E.g. if a customer tops up $20, the customer will receive $20 free credit to call their magic number. However if a customer tops up $40, this customer will only receive maximum$30 to call their magic number.
4. Does the free credit and magic number plan expire?
Yes both the free credit and the magic number plan expires in 3 days
5. What happens if a customer does not activate their magic number right away after receiving the message?
Customers are given a grace period of 24hrs after top up to activate their magic number. If the magic number is not activated within 24hrs that customer would lose out on that opportunity to call for free.
6. Does the free after 5 promotion apply when calling the magic number?
No, the free after 5 promotion does not apply when calling your magic number. Free after 5 only works when calling non magic number but once your credit runs out Free after 5 will apply.
7. What happens if I am on a call with my magic number and the free credit finishes?
If your free credit finishes while on a call with you magic number your call will end, and you would have to dial again to receive the benefits of the free after 5 promotion.
8. How do I check my free credit remaining?
- To check your free credit, dial *120*6#.
- You will see the message: Top up by USD$15 or more to qualify for magic number credit. Conditions apply, see www.digicelbvi.com for details. Your Magic number balance is USD XX.XX.
9. How will I be certain that my last call was a magic number call?
After speaking to your magic number you will receive the message: You just talked for free to your magic number.
Continue topping up by US15 or more and continue talking for free. Thank you for choosing Digicel.
10. What happens if I have already activated my magic number and top up $15 or more?
If your magic number plan is already activated you will not receive further free credit. You must wait until your Magic number plan has ended for the opportunity to activate again.
11. How does the FREE ALL OVA promotions work with the MyWorld, Jamaica and Dominican Republic voice plans?
The My World, Jamaica and Dominica Republic voice plans work totally independently from FREE ALL OVA promotions. E.g. if a customer is on a My World plan and makes a call to Digicel St. Lucia the minutes from that call will be deducted from my world minutes. The customer will not receive FREE after 10 until the minutes of the MyWorld plan has expired or until the my world plan has ended.