Tips to paying your bill
The quickest and easiest way to pay your Digicel Mobile & Digicel+ bill, is using our online payment facility- Bill Pay Now.
To pay your bill online using Digicel’s Bill Pay Now service, click here: Bill Pay Now or to pay via your MyDigicel App.
Using Bill Pay Now means that payments will reach your account within 30 minutes of the payment being made; these transactions attract no additional charge. You can also pay your bill at any of Digicel’s stores and avail of the same quick payment to your account. The following are our payment locations:
· Flagship Store: Waterfront Drive, Road Town, Tortola
· Virgin Gorda Store: Village Rose, Virgin Gorda
Payments will reflect on the account as follows:
· Only Digicel Bill Pay Now (online and through MyDigicel app) & Digicel Location payments will reflect within 30 mins - 1 hour.
· All other locations / online mediums (e.g. via your bank) will take between 24 - 48 hours.
Download the MyDigicel app today using the links below!
You can pay for your Digicel+ account via our My Digicel APP or at https://mda.digicelgroup.com.
· Create an account with your phone number
· Go to Manage accounts
· Click on Add another account
· Select Digicel+
· Select Country BVI and input your Digicel+ account number
· Once created it will request a method to verify your access
· Once validated you can check balances or pay your bill directly via credit/debit card.
Tips to help us serve you better
Make sure to have the following information on hand (These details are available in your monthly invoice):
Account Number (12 digit)
User /Company Name
Amount to pay
Additional options to pay your bill
For payments with Debit/Credit Card over the phone (Payments will be applied within 24-48 hours):
+1 284 300-1000
+1 284 300-3444
CIBC First Caribbean International Bank
KIOSKS (Payments accepted are Cash and Credit Card):
Digicel Flagship Store in Road Town
RTW Pasea Estate
RTW Fleming Street
CHEQUE DROP OFF
Customers with the appropriate account number can drop off a cheque in the Store (Provide invoice payment slip along with BAN on cheque. In case of multiple accounts, please ensure account numbers and amounts are provide for each one).