The following are the terms and conditions governing this Promotion:
1. What is this promotion about?
- If you are travelling in to Trinidad, you will receive a free prepaid SIM card upon the purchase of a Tourist SIM Package for $30USD.
2. What will I get with my Tourist SIM Package?
- You will get the following plan with your Tourist SIM Package:
- Unlimited calls and text messages to local Digicel mobiles;
- Unlimited Emails;
- Unlimited WhatsApp messaging (voice and video calls not included);
- 200 Anywhere Minutes ( which are applicable to All local (Digi to Digi, bmobile and landline) calls, calls to USA (mobile and landline), Canada (mobile and landline), UK landlines only, Venezuela (Telefonica Mobile) and calls to other Digicel mobiles in the Digi Caribbean territories, excluding Jamaica, Haiti and Guyana); and
- 3GB of LTE data
**Note** Fair usage of 8 hours per day is applicable to all locals calls.
3. Where can I purchase the Tourist SIM Package?
- The Tourist SIM Package will be available for purchase at any of our dealer stores.
4. How long will my plan on my Tourist SIM Package be valid for?
- Your plan on your Tourist SIM Package will be valid for (30) thirty days from the activation of your SIM card and is subject to the terms set out herein.
5. Can I renew my plan on my Tourist SIM Package after the initial 30 day period ends?
- No. You can purchase a Pick Unlimited Bundle or a Quick Pick Bundle when the plan on your Tourist SIM Package expires.
6. Which countries are considered Digi Caribbean territories?
· The following are Digicel Caribbean territories:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- French Guiana
- St. Kitts
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent and Grenadines
- Turks and Caicos
Note: Digicel Jamaica, Haiti and Guyana are not included
7. Do the Anywhere Minutes apply to Venezuela mobiles or landlines or both?
- The Anywhere Minutes apply only to Telefonica Mobile ranges in Venezuela.
- If you are calling a different mobile provider in Venezuela, you will be charged from your prepaid credit.
8. How can I check my bundled minutes and data?
- You can check your Anywhere Minutes by dialing the code *120*83#SEND or via the My Digicel App.
- Data bundles can be checked by dialling *120*4#SEND or via the My Digicel App.
9. Can I qualify for any top-up promotions while using my Tourist SIM card?
- Yes, you can qualify for all of our top up promotions while using your Tourist SIM card.
10. How long will the Tourist SIM be valid?
- After 1 month of being active, all Tourist SIM cards will be automatically converted to a standard prepaid account and the standard prepaid terms and conditions shall continue to apply.
Conditions of Use
- The Tourist SIM Promotion is offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of the particular promotion.
- Digicel reserves the right to terminate the Tourist SIM Promotion forthwith if in its sole opinion the product/plan is being abused.
- Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) the promotion being offered to its customer at its discretion.
- Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of its Tourist SIM Promotion. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the Promotion, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
- Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of an USSD code from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of a customer’s handset.
- Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid terms and conditions shall apply.