The following are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of these bundles:-
1. What are the Quick Pick bundles?
- The Quick Pick bundles allow you to purchase bundles that include a combination of talk, text and data. These bundles are available to you if you have 2G and 4G compatible devices. Bundles can be activated via the MyDigicel App or by dialing *323# SEND.
Quick Pick Bundles:
Quick Pick Bundles
· Unlimited Calls to local Digicel mobiles and local Digicel landlines
· Unlimited SMS to local Digicel mobiles
30 Day 3GB Bundle
300 Anywhere Minutes + 3GB + D’Music Premium Subscription
30 Day 1GB Bundle
100 Anywhere Minutes + 1GB + D’Music Top 40 Subscription
10 Day 1GB Bundle
100 Anywhere Minutes + 1GB + D’Music Top 40 Subscription
5 Day Bundle 500MB
50 Anywhere Minutes + 500MB + D’Music Top 40 Subscription +
3 Day 300MB Bundle
30 Anywhere Minutes + 300MB+ D’Music Top 40 Subscription
New Pick Unlimited bundles:
· Unlimited Calls to local Digicel mobiles and local Digicel landlines.
· 30 minutes of free calls per day to All Other Local Landlines and Other Local Mobiles
· Unlimited SMS to all Local Mobiles
Pick Unlimited 30 day
UNLIMITED* Local Data + D’Music Premium Subscription + PlayGo
Pick Unlimited 7 day
UNLIMITED* Local Data + D’Music Premium Subscription + PlayGo
Pick Unlimited 1 day
Unlimited* Local Data + D’Music Top 40
All Prices above are VAT exclusive
Anywhere Minutes are applicable to ALL other local (Bmobile and landline) calls, USA (mobile and landline), Canada (mobile and landline), UK landlines only, Venezuela (Telefonica Mobile only) and Digicel Caribbean (excluding Jamaica, Haiti and Guyana) mobile numbers.
Digicel’s standard Pay As You Go rates will apply to all calls to destinations not included in Anywhere Minutes and calls that are not to local Digicel numbers.
*For the New Pick Unlimited bundles, Digicel’s Fair Usage Policy applies. See our Fair Usage Policy by clicking here.
NEW to Digicel? Click here to see our great offers for NEW Prepaid Customers
2. What countries are considered Digicel Caribbean?
The following are Digicel Caribbean territories:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- French Guiana
- St. Kitts
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent and Grenadines
- Turks and Caicos
3. What is the difference with these new Pick Unlimited Bundles?
- The new Pick Unlimited bundles will now include unlimited Digicel Local Talk, 30 minutes per day of local (non-Digicel) talk, Unlimited SMS to All Local Mobiles and Unlimited* Local Data.
* Digicel’s Fair Usage Policy applies.
4. Are there any Talk only bundles with the Quick Pick or Pick Unlimited Bundles?
There are no Talk only bundles with the Quick Pick or Pick Unlimited Bundles. Quick Pick Bundles and Pick Unlimited Bundles now consist of data, talk and text.
If you have a 2G device, you can only access the minutes and texts from your Quick Pick Bundle and Pick Unlimited Bundles.
5. Are there any data only bundles with the Quick Pick Bundles or the Pick Unlimited Bundles?
- There are no data only bundles with the Quick Pick Bundles or Pick Unlimited Bundles. The Quick Pick Bundles or Pick Unlimited Bundles now consist of data, talk and text.
6. Is the d’Music Top 40 subscription free with the purchase of the Quick Pick Bundles?
- Yes; the d’Music Top 40 subscription is free with the purchase of the Quick Pick Bundles.
7. Is the d’Music Premium subscription free with the purchase of the new Pick Unlimited Bundles?
- Yes; the d’Music Premium subscription is free with the purchase of the 7 & 30 day Pick Unlimited Bundles. The 1 day Pick Unlimited Bundle comes with d’Music Top 40.
8. Can I request the Premium d’Music subscription for $65.00 (VAT Inc.)?
Yes; you can request the stand alone d’Music subscription with the Quick Pick Bundles.
9. What are the bundles available under the new Pick Unlimited Bundles?
The following bundles are available under the new Pick Unlimited Bundles:-
- 1 day bundle
- 7 day bundle;
- 30 day bundle
as shown in the table above.
10. What happens if my data has depleted on the 3 day bundle?
- If your data has depleted, you must purchase a Quick Pick Bundle or a Pick Unlimited Bundle via *323# or the MyDigicel App.
- You will also receive a prompt once your data has depleted, where you can choose to either browse Pay As You Go at $1.90 (VAT Ex.) per MB or choose to activate a new bundle.
11. What happens if I exceed the data allowance under the fair usage policy for the 1 day, 7 day or 30 day Pick Unlimited bundles?
- If you use more than the data allowance under the fair usage policy with respect to any of these bundles, your data speed will be throttled from Long Term Evolution (“LTE”) speeds to 2G speeds until a new data plan is purchased.
12. Can I purchase these bundles via the My Digicel App?
- Yes you can purchase these bundles via the My DigicelApp.
13. What else can I do using the MyDigicel App?
You can change the auto-renewal settings of your active Quick Pick bundles or Pick Unlimited Bundle via the MyDigicel App.
You can also view the data and local or international minute balances.
14. Can I purchase these bundles via plan vouchers?
Yes; you can purchase these bundles via plan vouchers.
For example you can request a 3-Day Quick Pick bundle voucher and upon activation of the voucher, the bundle will activate.
The voucher will add credit to your main account and then activate the bundle.
Note: Digicel Jamaica, Haiti and Guyana numbers are not included in the Bundle minutes.
15. Do the Anywhere Minutes apply to Venezuela Mobiles or landlines or both?
The Anywhere Minutes will only apply to Telefonica Mobile in Venezuela.
If calling a different provider in Venezuela you will be charged from your prepaid credit.
16. What happens if I allow my Quick Pick Bundle to expire?
- If you allow your Quick Pick Bundle to expire, you have up to midnight on the day your bundle expires to activate the same or another Quick Pick Bundle in order to have your unused data or minutes rollover.
17. Do the Quick Pick Bundles or Pick Unlimited Bundles auto renew?
Yes; the Quick Pick Bundle and the Pick Unlimited Bundles will auto renew.
You will receive an auto renewal SMS 48 hours and 24 hours before your Bundle expires.
18. Will my Quick Pick Bundle or Pick Unlimited Bundle auto renew if I top up on the day it is set to expire?
- Yes; your bundles which are set up to auto renew at time of purchase will auto renew on the day it is set to expire, provided that you top up your account with the required credit to pay for the bundle, prior to its expiration.
19. What happens if I do not have sufficient credit to auto renew my Bundle?
If you do not have sufficient credit at the time the bundle is set to expire/auto renew, the bundle will still expire.
There is a grace period after the bundle expires in which you can top up and reactivate the same plan or another Quick Pick bundle via dialing *323#SEND. Any unused bundles (minutes/data) will be stored during the grace period for your future use.
Please note that during the grace period you will be required to activate the bundle on your own via dialing *323# SEND as the bundle will NOT auto renew, even if the auto-renewal feature was enabled on the bundle before expiry.
Unused minutes or data from your previous bundle will be recovered if your bundle is auto renewed or activated during the grace period.
20. Will my Quick Pick Bundle auto renew if I top up on the day of expiry?
- Yes. All Quick Pick bundles are set to auto renew. Provided you top up with the required credit to pay for the bundle, prior to the bundle expiring, your bundle will auto-renew.
21. Will I have access to any unused minutes or data in my bundle during the grace period?
No. You will not have access to any unused minutes and data in your bundle during the grace period since during that time there is no active bundle.
You will only regain access to these unused minutes and data in your bundle, once a Quick Pick Bundle is activated before the grace period ends.
- Please note: During the grace period you will not be blocked from Pay As You Go data charges as there is no active Quick Pick Bundle within that time.
22. Will my minutes and data rollover with the Quick Pick bundles?
Yes; all your unused minutes and data will rollover once you allow the plan to auto renew or if you activate the same or another Quick Pick Bundle before expiry of the grace period. You can therefore benefit from unlimited rollover once you keep a Quick Pick plan active.
During the grace period the code *323#SEND must be dialed in order to reactivate the same bundle or a different bundle.
If you allow the grace period to expire any unused bundles will be lost and will not rollover.
23. What happens if my mins or data has depleted?
- The below add-ons are available once by dialing *323# or visiting the MyDigicel App.
|100 Anywhere Minutes||1 GB Data||Unlimited Apps Combo|
If your data or minutes are depleted the following add-ons are available.
- 100 Anywhere Minutes @$50
- 1GB Data @$50
- Unlimited Apps Combo@$50
Bundles roll over once the bundle is reactivated within the grace period (midnight on the day your plan expires)
24. What is included in Unlimited Apps Add-on?
- Unlimited Apps include WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest and do not include video calls. Video calls on Social Apps will use data from your data bundle.
25. Can I have the current Quick Pick Bundle active and still also purchase one of the new Pick Unlimited bundles?
- Yes. You can have a current Quick Pick bundle active and still purchase one of the new Pick Unlimited Bundles.
26. Can I activate more than one of the Quick Pick bundles simultaneously?
Yes; you can have more than one of the Quick Pick bundles active simultaneously.
E.g. You can activate a 30 day 1GB Quick Pick bundle and on day 28 purchase a 10 day Quick Pick bundle.
NB: If you have minutes/data remaining from your current 30 day 1GB Quick Pick bundle by the time the bundle expires, the unused minutes/data will then be rolled over to be used with the 10 day Quick Pick bundle.
27. Can I activate more than one of the same Quick Pick Bundles simultaneously?
Yes; you can activate more than one of the same Quick Pick Bundles simultaneously however, the duration of the bundle does not have to be the same. E.g. You can activate a 30 day 1GB Quick Pick Bundle and on day 14 you can activate another 30 day 1GB Quick Pick Bundle.
- If you activate more than one of the same Quick Pick Bundles simultaneously, this will simply extend the time in which you have to use your Quick Pick Bundles as your Quick Pick Bundles will extend to the bundle that expires last.
E.g. You can activate a 10 day Quick Pick Bundle and on day 5 you can also activate another 10 day Quick Pick Bundle. The first 10 day Quick Pick Bundle expires, however if by the end of the first 10 days you still have data or minutes remaining from that bundle, it will be added to the second 10 day Quick Pick Bundle, to be used during that bundle’s remaining period.
28. How can I check my bundle minutes and data?
You can dial *120*83# to view both minutes and data balances.
You can dial *323#SEND to check your existing bundles.
29. What happens if I do not cancel the auto renewal of my initial Quick Pick Bundle and choose to activate another Quick Pick Bundle?
- If you do not cancel the auto-renewal on the initial bundle and purchase another bundle, this will not stop the initial bundle from activating if you have sufficient credit.
30. What happens when my bundled data in the Quick Pick Bundle is depleted and I attempt to access data?
- Once you have depleted your bundled data from your Quick Pick Bundle and attempt to access data after this, a prompt message will be received providing options of the Quick Pick Bundles or accessing data at Pay As You Go Rates ($1.90 VAT Ex. per MB). You will NOT have access to data until you have purchased one of the new bundles.
31. If I access data at Pay As You Go rates and then activate a Quick Pick Bundle, will I still be charged Pay As You Go rates?
- No; if you access data at Pay As You Go rates and later activate a Quick Pick Bundle plan, the Pay As You Go rates will be stopped.
32. Can I use bonus credit or Quick Credit to sign up for any of these new Quick Pick Bundles?
- Yes; you can use quick credit to sign up for any of the Quick Pick Bundles, however bonus credit cannot be used to purchase a Quick Pick Bundle.
33. What is PlayGo?
- PlayGo is an online streaming service that allows you access to 17 of the best live local and premium TV channels and more than 3000 options of On Demand content.
34. What can I watch on PlayGo?
- You can watch live sports, top quality TV shows and movies on PlayGo on channels including SportsMax 1 & 2, NBA TV, Fight Sports, Catch & Catch 2 and Revolt TV over the internet.