1. What is PlayGo?
· PlayGo is an online streaming service that allows you access to 17 of the best live local and premium TV channels and more than 3000 options of On Demand content.
2. What can I watch on PlayGo?
· You can watch live sports, top quality TV shows and movies on PlayGo on channels including SportsMax 1 & 2, NBA TV, Fight Sports, Catch & Catch 2 and Revolt TV over the internet.
3. Can I stream in HD on PlayGo?
· Yes, you can stream in HD on PlayGo.
4. What is the required internet connection speed?
· The required internet connection speed is 464 kilobytes per second (kbps). For the best quality, an optimal internet connection speed is required.
5. What happens if my internet connection speed is not fast enough for PlayGo?
· If your internet connection speed is not fast enough, PlayGo will adapt to give you the best quality for your internet speed.
6. Who can use PlayGo?
· Any Postpaid customer or Prepaid customer on a plan can use PlayGo.
7. What are the PlayGo packages available?
· The PlayGo packages available are listed in the table below:-
PLAYGO Access Time
Quantity Per Day
1 Month Pass
$65.00 (VAT Inclusive)
1 Day Pass
$15.00 (VAT Inclusive)
8. What happens when my 1 Day Pass or 1 Month Pass expires?
· When the 1 Day Pass or the 1 Month Pass is finished, you will no longer have access to PlayGo. To continue streaming content, you will have to activate a new 1 Day Pass for only $15.00 (VAT Inclusive) or a 1 Month Pass for $65.00 (VAT Inclusive) via the MyDigicel App or by dialling *323#. Once you have purchased either of these passes, any streaming of content on PlayGo will not use the data from your active prepaid or postpaid plan data bundle. You can also choose to use your wifi to continue enjoying your streaming experience.
9. When will the time on my 1 Day Pass start?
· The time on your 1 Day Pass will start from the point of purchase of the pass.
10. When will the time on my 1 Month Pass start?
· The time on your 1 Month Pass will also start from the point of purchase of the pass.
11. Can I purchase multiple PlayGo packages at the same time?
· No. You cannot purchase multiple PlayGo packages at the same time.
12. How often can I purchase a 1 Day Pass?
· You can purchase a 1 Day Pass every day, once you have an active prepaid or postpaid plan or you are on Wi-Fi. Your 1 Day Pass expires 24 hours after the point of purchase.
13. Must I have an active prepaid plan or be a postpaid customer to be able to access the PlayGo package?
Yes, you must be an active prepaid plan customer or postpaid customer in order to access the PlayGo package. If your prepaid plan expires, you will need to purchase another prepaid plan in order to access the PlayGo package.
14. Would the data from my prepaid plan be used to stream PlayGo when I purchase these packages listed above?
No. You will be able to stream with no depletion of data from your bundle. For example, if you purchase the 1 Day Pass you will be able to stream for 24 hours without your data being depleted.
15. How do I access PlayGo?
· You can access PlayGo by downloading the app from the Google Play Store or Apple Store. It will be available regardless of who is your current mobile provider. You can also access PlayGo via the Digicel website at http://www.digicelplaygo.com/en/download.html or by visiting the “More Apps” section of the MyDigicel App.
16. Am I able to use PlayGo with a Wi-Fi connection?
· Yes, you can use PlayGo with a Wi-Fi connection, however, you are required to purchase a PlayGo pass which will give you access.
17. What countries can I access PlayGo in?
· PlayGo is available across the Caribbean and Central America in Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Barbados, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Panama, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks and Caicos.
18. What devices can I use to stream PlayGo?
· You can use your Android Phone, iPhone, iPad and Android tablets to stream PlayGo.
19. What is the minimum requirement for my devices to be able to access PlayGo?
· The minimum requirements for your devices to be able to access PlayGo are listed below:-
-Android Devices - Android OS 4.1 and above
-Apple iOS Devices for iPad and iPhone - iOS 8.0 and above
NB. If your device was purchased within the last three (3) years it should be compatible with the PlayGo app. If you are not sure what version of Operating System you have, you can check it under “Settings” at “About device” for Android devices and for Iphone devices you can check it under “Settings” at “General” and “About”.
20. How do I use PlayGo on my computer or laptop?
· You can use PlayGo on your computer or laptop by typing www.digicelplaygo.com in your browser and clicking on the direct download link and follow the setup instructions.
21. If I do not have a Digicel ID, what do I do?
· If you do not have a Digicel ID, click on the ‘Register’ option in the PlayGo app and follow the instructions. Connect with your Digicel ID/Sign Up for Digicel ID. If you use the mobile data network to access PlayGo, you will be automatically signed into the app.
22. As I am already a Digicel Home & Entertainment customer, can I use PlayGo?
· Yes, you can use PlayGo if you are already a Digicel Home & Entertainment customer. You will have to download the app from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store and activate any one of our PlayGo passes.
23. How many devices can I use the PlayGo app on at the same time?
· You can connect as many devices as you wish. However, you will only be able to watch PlayGo TV on one of the devices at a time, so keep this in mind if you plan to share an account with your household. If you try to watch PlayGo TV on more than one device, it will result in an error message stating that you are “Unable to login. Too many connections”. Once received, you are required to end any other active session and retry your login.
24. Can I use PlayGo when I travel?
· Yes; you can use PlayGo when you travel. However, you will only be able to access it via a Wi-Fi connection. Your PlayGo package on a mobile network connection will only be accessible in the country where you subscribed to it. It will not work while you are roaming in another country.
25. How will I know when to renew my subscription?
· We will let you know when it is close to the end of your subscription. Two notifications will be sent as reminders via Flash SMS and SMS. The first reminder will be sent once you have 5 minutes remaining and the second notification will be sent once there is 0 minutes remaining.
26. Can I download content on the PlayGo app to watch later?
· No. You cannot download content on the PlayGo app to watch later. Currently, content is only available to watch live.
27. What content can I view as part of the PlayGo app?
· You will have access to all the live channels and On Demand content available on the PlayGo app as set out under question 2 above.
28. Can I connect my PlayGo Stream to a SmartTV?
· Yes, you can. You can connect your PlayGo via an HDMI cable as well as from your mobile device. This will be dependent on the handset type e.g. Samsung S5 has a feature called Screen mirror which displays images, video and audio that is on the phone, on your Smart TV.
29. Additional Terms and Conditions
- The PlayGo App is offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of the app.
- Digicel reserves the right to terminate the app forthwith if in its sole opinion the app is being abused.
- Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) this app being offered to its customer at its discretion.
- Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of this app. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of this app, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.