*Fair usage of 8 hours per day applicable for all calls to local Digicel mobiles and local Digicel landlines
** Fair Usage Policy applies
3. Do these plans include calls to other local mobiles and landlines?
· No. Any calls to other local mobiles and landlines whilst on these plans will be at the standard Pay As You Go rates.
4. Do these plans include calls to international destinations and other Digicel networks in the Caribbean?
· No. Calls to international destinations and calls to other Digicel networks in the Caribbean whilst on these plans will be at the standard Pay As You Go rates.
5. Do these plans include data or WhatsApp?
· No. Any data or WhatsApp usage whilst on these plans will be at the standard Pay As You Go rates.
6. Can I activate more than one Pick Talk plan simultaneously?
· Yes, you can have more than one Pick Talk plan active at the same time.
e.g. You activate a 30 day Pick Talk plan and on day 28 purchase a 7 day Pick Talk plan.
7. Do Pick Talk plans auto renew?
· Yes; the Pick Talk plans will auto renew.
· You will receive an auto renewal text message 48 hours and 24 hours before your plan expires; this text message will also indicate how you can cancel the auto-renewal of the plan.
8. What happens if I do not have sufficient credit to auto renew the plan?
If you do not have sufficient credit at the time the plan is set to expire, the plan will expire.
Once you have topped up and have sufficient credit, the plan will NOT auto renew, even if auto-renewal was enabled on the plan before expiry. You can activate the plan by dialing *323#SEND.
9. What happens if I do not cancel the auto renewal of my initial Pick Talk plan and choose to activate another Pick Talk plan?
· If you do not cancel the auto-renewal on the initial Pick Talk plan and purchase another Pick Talk plan, this will not stop the initial Pick Talk plan from renewing if you have sufficient credit.
10. If I have reached my fair usage cap for local Digicel calls and my Pick Talk plan has not expired or auto renewed, can I add more local Digicel call minutes in the interim?
· Yes, you can. Along with the Pick Talk plans you can activate Pick More add-ons to add more local Digicel minutes to your plan by dialing *323#SEND.
· Please see below Pick More add-ons available:
Pick More Add-Ons
All prices listed above are Vat Inclusive
11. Can I use bonus credit to purchase a Pick Talk plan?
· Yes, bonus credit can be used to purchase a Pick Talk plan
12. Can I add a Social add-on to a Pick Talk plan?
· No. Social add-ons cannot be added to the Pick Talk plans.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The Pick Talk plans are offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of the particular plan.
Digicel reserves the right to terminate the Pick Talk plans forthwith if in its sole opinion the plans are being abused.
Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) the Pick Talk plans being offered to its customer at its discretion.
Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of its Pick Talk plans. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the plans, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of the USSD code from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of a customer’s handset.
Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid terms and conditions and Digicel’s Fair Usage Policy shall apply.