Please note the following:
- Once any of the prepaid plans is active, an Add-On can be purchased.
- An Add-On will expire when the prepaid plan expires.
9. Can I use any of these plans whilst roaming?
- No. You will only be able to use these plans when you are in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. You can purchase one of Digicel’s standard roaming plans when roaming.
10. Are there any Extras (e.g. d’Music, PlayGo) with these plans?
- No. D’Music and PlayGo are not included with these plans, however, these extras can be purchased by dialing *323# or visiting the My Digicel App.
11. What is Digicel’s d’Music App?
- D’Music is Digicel’s music app which is exclusively for Digicel customers. This cool mobile music app allows you to listen to and download over 30 million tracks from all genres of music including the latest local and international content from your favourite artistes
- d’Music is:
100% Ad Free
Allows track download in offline mode
Available on Wi-Fi
For more info on Digicel’s d’Music app, please visit https://bit.ly/30nh9YQ
12. What is PlayGo?
- PlayGo is an online streaming service that allows you access to 17 of the best live local and premium TV channels and more than 3000 options of On Demand content.
For more info on Digicel’s PlayGo Service, please visit:
13. Do these prepaid plans auto renew?
- Yes; all these prepaid plans, except the 1 day plan, will auto renew.
- You will receive an auto renewal SMS 48 hours and 24 hours before your plan expires.
14. Will my prepaid plan auto renew if I top up on the day it is set to expire?
- Yes; your plan which is set up to auto renew at time of purchase will auto renew on the day it is set to expire, provided that you top up your account with the required credit to pay for the plan, prior to its expiration.
15. Additional Terms and Conditions
- These plans are offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of the particular plan.
- Digicel reserves the right to terminate the plans forthwith if in its sole opinion the plans are being abused.
- Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) these plans being offered to its customer at its discretion.
- Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of its prepaid plans. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the terms and conditions of the plans, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
- Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of the USSD code from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of a customer’s handset.
- Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid Terms and Conditions apply.