1. What is this promotion about?
This promotion allows Digicel mobile prepaid customers who purchase a 5 Day Quick Pick Bundle at the standard price of $60.00 (VAT exclusive) during the period from 12:00 a.m. on 15th March 2019 to 11:59 p.m. on 15th March, 2019 (“Promotional Period”) to get 5GB of data instead of 500 MB of data.
2. What do I get with this offer?
You get all the features of the regular 5 Day Pick Unlimited Bundle except you get 5 GB of data instead of 500 MB of data:
Unlimited Calls to local Digicel mobiles and local Digicel landlines & Unlimited SMS to local Digicel mobiles
5 Day Quick Pick Bundle
50 Anywhere Minutes + 5GB + D’Music Top 40 Subscription +
$60.00 (VAT exclusive)
- Anywhere Minutes are applicable to ALL other local (Bmobile and landline) calls, USA (mobile and landline), Canada (mobile and landline), UK landlines only, Venezuela (Telefonica Mobile only) and Digicel Caribbean (excluding Jamaica, Haiti and Guyana) mobile numbers.
- Digicel’s standard Pay As You Go rates will apply to all calls to destinations not included in Anywhere Minutes and calls that are not to local Digicel numbers.
3. What countries are considered Digicel Caribbean?
- The following are Digicel Caribbean territories:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- French Guiana
- St. Kitts
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent and Grenadines
- Turks and Caicos
4. How can I activate this Bundle?
You can activate this Bundle by dialling *323# or using the My Digicel App
5. Will this Bundle auto renew at the end of the period?
No. This offer is only valid for one day (i.e. 15th March, 2019). The bundle will not be available for you to activate after 11:59 p.m. on 15th March, 2019.
6. Can I purchase the add ons listed below if I wish to boost any feature of this bundle?
Yes; you can purchase the below add ons:
7. Can I activate another Quick Pick Bundle and the 5 Day Quick Pick Bundle and use both bundles simultaneously?
Yes; you can have more than one Quick Pick bundle active at the same time. If you activate more than one of the same Quick Pick Bundles simultaneously, this will simply extend the time in which you have to use your Quick Pick Bundles as your Quick Pick Bundles will extend to the bundle that expires last.
8. If I have rolled over Anywhere Minutes, will it accumulate with the Anywhere Minutes offered in this Bundle?
• Yes. All Quick Pick bundles with the exception of the 1 day bundles are set to auto-renew so that unused minutes and data bundles will rollover once you allow the bundles to auto renew or if you activate the same or another Quick Pick bundle before expiry of the grace period (i.e. the time between expiry of your bundle and midnight of the day your bundle expires.)
• If you allow your Quick Pick Bundle to expire, you have up to midnight on the day your bundle expires to activate the same or another Quick Pick Bundle. Once activated within that time, any unused data or minutes from your last bundle will be rolled over. You can therefore benefit from unlimited rollover once you keep a Quick Pick bundle active.
• During the grace period between expiry of your bundle and midnight of the day your bundle expires, you must dial *323#SEND in order to reactivate the same bundle or a different bundle.
• If you allow the grace period to expire any unused data and or minutes will be lost.
9. Will my data rollover with this 5 day Quick Pick Bundle 5GB of data promotional offer?
No. Once activated within the Promotional Period, any unused data from the 5GB data bundle will not be rolled over.
However, you will benefit from unlimited rollover data once you activate a Quick Pick bundle outside of the Promotional Period.
10. How can I check my bundled minutes and data?
You can dial *120*83# to verify the balance of your Anywhere Minutes and you can dial *120*4# for your data balance. You can dial *323#SEND to check your existing bundles.
11. What happens when my bundle data in the Quick Pick Bundle is finished and I attempt to access data after?
• Once you have exhausted your bundle data in a Quick Pick Bundle and attempt to access data after this, a message will be received providing options of purchasing a new bundle or accessing data at Pay As You Go Rates ($1.90 VAT inclusive per MB)
12. If I opt in to access data at Pay As You Go rates and activate a Quick Pick Bundle after, will I still be charged Pay As You Go rates?
No. If you opt in to access data at Pay As You Go rates and later activate a Quick Pick bundle, the Pay As You Go will be stopped.
13. Can I use bonus credit or Quick Credit to sign up for any of the Quick Pick Bundles?
• Quick credit can be used to sign up for any of the Quick Pick Bundles.
• Promotions under which bonus credit is advanced will specify whether the credit can be used for purchase of bundles or not.
14. Additional Terms and Conditions:
· The bundle offered under this promotion is for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of the bundle and/or the promotion.
· Digicel reserves the right to terminate this promotion if in its sole opinion the bundle offered under this promotion is being abused.
· Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) the bundle being offered to its customer at its discretion.
· Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of this promotion or the bundle. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of this promotion and/or the bundle, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
· Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of the USSD code from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of a customer’s handset.
· Subject to the above, Digicel’s standard Prepaid terms and conditions shall apply.