1. WHAT IS THE "You’ve Been Missed" PROMOTION?
• Digicel prepaid customers who are inactive (i.e. who have not made a chargeable call, SMS or data session) in the last 30 consecutive days or more and who top up during the period from 12:00 a.m. on 1st October, 2018 to 11:59 p.m. on 31st October, 2018 (“Promotional Period”) with $20.00 or more (non-cumulative) will receive $20 bonus credit which can be used for local Digicel calls, local Digicel SMS, Pay-As-You-Go data or towards the purchase of any Quick Pick bundle.
2. HOW CAN I QUALIFY TO RECEIVE THE BONUS CREDIT?
• You MUST:
– be a Prepaid customer;
– not have made a chargeable call, SMS or data session in the last 30 consecutive days or more; and
– Top Up with $20.00 or more (non-cumulative) during the Promotional Period
E.g. If you top up with $10 + $10 - You will NOT qualify. Top Up with the qualifying amount or more as qualifying customer during the Promotional Period.
3. DO I HAVE TO REDEEM THE $20 BONUS CREDIT?
• Once you are inactive for 30 days or more and you top up with $20 or more via any valid top up method (Top U Up, Scotia, Voucher or Online) during the Promotional Period, you will automatically receive the bonus credit.
4. WHAT CAN I DO WITH THE BONUS CREDIT?
• Your bonus credit can be used for local Digicel calls, local Digicel SMS, Pay-As-You-Go data or towards the purchase of any Quick Pick bundle.
5. HOW LONG IS THE BONUS CREDIT VALID FOR?
• The $20 bonus credit will be valid for 30 days from the date of your top up for this Promotion.
6. CAN I BUY A QUICK PICK BUNDLE WITH THE BONUS CREDIT?
• Yes, your bonus credit can be used towards the purchase of any Quick Pick Bundle. You would be charged from your main account for the balance of the price of that particular bundle or if the credit is not available the bundle will fail to activate.
7. CAN I QUALIFY VIA ONLINE TOP UP?
• Yes; if you Top Up online you will receive your regular credit along with the $20 bonus credit, once the Top Up is $20 or more (non- cumulative) and made during the Promotional Period as a qualifying customer.
8. IF I TOPPED UP, BUT HAD AN OUTSTANDING QUICK CREDIT, DO I STILL RECEIVE THE BONUS CREDIT?
• Yes, the Quick Credit will be repaid and you will still receive the $20 bonus credit. The bonus credit cannot be used to repay a Quick Credit.
9. CONDITIONS OF USE
• The You’ve Been Missed Promotion is offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of the particular promotion.
• Digicel reserves the right to terminate the You’ve Been Missed Promotion forthwith if in its sole opinion the promotion is being abused.
• Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) the You’ve Been Missed Promotion being offered to its customer at its discretion.
• Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of its You’ve Been Missed Promotion. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the Promotion, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
• Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of an USSD code from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of a customer’s handset.
• Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid terms and conditions shall apply.