The following are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Promotion:-
1. What is this promotion about?
· This promotion is applicable to customers who sign up for a new postpaid account with Digicel or port in to Digicel as a postpaid subscriber from 6th June 2018 to 31th July, 2018.
Prepaid to Postpaid conversions
· Bonus 500 Anywhere Minutes (redeemable only once)
Postpaid Port In Offer
· 25% off new Postpaid Unlimited plans for 6 months
2. Which Postpaid Plans are applicable to this offer?
· The following Postpaid plan applies to this offer:
- Postpaid Unlimited 350 Plan
- Postpaid Unlimited 550 Plan
- Postpaid Unlimited 750 Plan
3. How do I redeem my Free 500 Anywhere minutes?
· You do not have to redeem the minutes, 500 Anywhere Minutes will automatically be added to your postpaid account.
4. How long will my Free 500 Anywhere minutes last once applied?
· There is no expiry for the 500 Anywhere Minutes. However if your account becomes one-way barred or two-way barred due to non-payment, you will lose these minutes.
5. Where can I call with my Free 500 Anywhere minutes?
· Anywhere Minutes apply to: Local (Digicel, Bmobile and Fixed lines), Digicel Caribbean mobile numbers (including Guyana and Jamaica), US, Canada and only UK landlines
6. How can I monitor my free 500 Anywhere minutes?
· You can dial *120*161# at anytime to see your remaining minutes balance
7. When will the 25% off my subscription fee start?
· This will be applied upon activation of your Postpaid account. Each month you will receive 25% off the subscription for 6 months.
8. What will happen after my 6 months is up?
· You will be charged the full cost of your postpaid plan.
9. Additional Terms and Conditions
- The New Postpaid Customer Offer is offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of the particular promotion.
- Digicel reserves the right to terminate the New Postpaid Customer Offer forthwith if in its sole opinion the promotion is being abused.
- Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) this promotion being offered to its customer at its discretion.
- Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of its New Postpaid Customer Offer. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the package, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
- Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of the USSD code from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of a customer’s handset.
- Subject to the above, the standard Postpaid Terms and Conditions, 4G terms and conditions and Digicel’s Fair Usage Policy shall apply.