The following are the Terms and Conditions governing this promotion:
1. What is the Prepaid S.E.A offer?
- The Prepaid Secondary Entrance Assessment Exam (“S.E.A.”) Offer is available to customers who have children that wrote S.E.A 2020. The offer comes with a free Prepaid SIM Card which includes a 30 day plan at no charge and 25% off of our Freedom $199 Plan and Freedom $299 Plan (“Discounted Plans”) for the next 3 consecutive months. This offer is available for the period from 20th August, 2020 to 30th September, 2020.
2. What are the features of the 30 day plan included in the Prepaid S.E.A. offer?
- The following are the features of the 30 day plan:
Details of 30 day plan included in Prepaid S.E.A Offer
3. How can I redeem the Prepaid S.E.A. Offer?
- Once you have a child who wrote S.E.A. 2020, you can redeem this offer at any Digicel Retail Store or from authorised Digicel sales representatives. In order to redeem this offer, you will be required to:
- Sign up as a Digicel mobile prepaid customer;
- Provide a copy of your child’s S.E.A. 2020 slip as proof that he/she wrote the SEA 2020;
- Provide the Digicel issued Prepaid S.E.A. Offer coupon if your child received one at their school and present it to the Digicel agent.
- You will be given the SIM card free of charge upon signing up for this offer.
4. What do the Freedom $199 and $299 plans offer?
- For information on these plans, please see terms and conditions for these plans at https://www.digicelgroup.com/tt/en/terms-of-use/new-prepaid-unlimited-bundles---terms-and-conditions-.html
5. Will the Discounted Plans auto renew if I have sufficient credit on my account?
- No. The Discounted Plans will not auto renew. You will have to purchase the plan each time via *323#
6. What are the plans with the 25% discount for this offer?
- Freedom $199 plan
- Freedom $299 plan
7. Can I redeem the Prepaid S.E.A. Offer more than once?
- No. The S.E.A. slip must be shown as proof of your child writing S.E.A. 2020 in order to avail this offer.
8. What will happen after the 3 month discounted period is up?
- After the 3 months discounted period is completed, you will be charged the full cost of your plan.
9. What happens if the minutes or data from the free 30 day plan depletes before the end of the 30 day period?
- You will be charged at Digicel’s standard prepaid Pay As You Go rates or you can purchase any of the below Add-Ons by dialing *323# or visiting the My Digicel App:
- Add Ons:
- 1GB at $25 (VAT Ex.)
- 3GB at $50 (VAT Ex.)
- 5GB at $75 (VAT Ex.)
- 50 minutes at $30 (VAT Ex.)
- 100 minutes at $50 (VAT Ex.)
- 250 minutes at $100 (VAT Ex.)
Please note the following:
- Your Add-On will expire on the day your current plan expires.
10. Will I be able to check my data bundle balance for a particular 30 day period?
- Yes; you can check your data bundle balance for your current 30 day period by dialing *120*4#
11. Will the data from the free 30 day plan roll over?
- Yes. Any unused LTE data will roll over to the next period (once you have activated a plan) until that plan expires.
12. If I have unused Anywhere Minutes, will these unused Anywhere Minutes roll over to the next plan period?
- No. Unused Anywhere Minutes will not roll over to the next plan period.
13. Will I be able to check my balance of Anywhere Minutes?
- Yes. You can check your balance of Anywhere Minutes by dialing *120*1#
14. What are Anywhere Minutes?
- Anywhere Minutes are minutes that can be used for calls to local non-Digicel mobiles, local non-Digicel landlines, USA (mobiles and landlines), Canada (mobiles and landlines), UK landlines only, Venezuela (Telefonica Mobile only) and Digicel Caribbean (excluding Jamaica, Haiti and Guyana) mobiles.
15. Do the Anywhere Minutes apply to Venezuela Mobiles or landlines or both?
- The Anywhere Minutes will only apply to Telefonica Mobile in Venezuela.
- If calling a different provider in Venezuela, you will be charged at Digicel’s standard prepaid Pay As You Go rates.
16. What countries are considered Digicel Caribbean?
- The following are Digicel Caribbean territories:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- French Guiana
- St. Kitts
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent and Grenadines
- Turks and Caicos
17. Additional Terms and Conditions
- The plan included in this Promotion is offered for the personal use by individuals only and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of the Promotion and/or plan.
- Digicel reserves the right to terminate this Promotion and/or plan forthwith if in its sole opinion the Promotion and/or plan is being abused.
- Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) this Promotion being offered to its customers at its discretion.
- Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of this Promotion. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the terms and conditions of this Promotion, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
- Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of the USSD code or the My Digicel App from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of a customer’s handset.
- Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid Terms and Conditions shall apply.