The following are the Terms and Conditions governing this promotion:-
1. What is the JAVA 3G Plan promotion about?
This promotion allows Digicel mobile prepaid customers to purchase the JAVA 3GB plan at a price of $150.00 (VAT exclusive) during the period from 12:00 a.m. on 30th July, 2019 to 11:59 p.m. on 31st July 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
2. What are the features of the JAVA 3G Plan?
The following are the features of the JAVA 3G Plan:
Price (Vat Ex.)
LTE Data Bundle
|Unlimited Calls to local Digicel numbers + 100 Anywhere Minutes|
|Unlimited WhatsApp Messaging(WhatsApp voice and video calls are not included)|
3. How can I activate this JAVA 3G Plan?
You can activate this JAVA 3G Plan during the Promotional Period by dialling *323# or using the My Digicel App.
4. What are Anywhere Minutes?
Anywhere Minutes are minutes that can be used for calls to local non-Digicel mobiles, local non-Digicel landlines, USA (mobiles and landlines), Canada (mobiles and landlines), UK landlines only, Venezuela (Telefonica Mobile only) and Digicel Caribbean (excluding Jamaica, Haiti and Guyana) mobiles.
5. Do the Anywhere Minutes apply to Venezuela Mobiles or landlines or both?
· The Anywhere Minutes will only apply to Telefonica Mobile in Venezuela.
· If calling a different provider in Venezuela you will be charged at Digicel’s standard prepaid Pay As You Go rates.
6. What countries are considered Digicel Caribbean?
- The following are Digicel Caribbean territories:
Antigua and Barbuda
St. Vincent and Grenadines
Turks and Caicos
7. What happens if my minutes or data from my JAVA 3G Plan have/has depleted?
You will be charged at Digicel’s standard prepaid Pay As You Go rates or you can purchase any of the below Add-Ons by dialing *323# or visiting the My Digicel App:
100 Anywhere Minutes
Please note the following:
· Once the JAVA 3G Plan is active, an Add-On can be purchased.
· Any Add-On purchased will expire when the JAVA 3G Plan expires.
8. How does the unlimited WhatsApp Messaging feature with the JAVA 3G Plan work?
You will not use the data out of your bundled allotment for WhatsApp messaging, however, if you make a WhatsApp video call or WhatsApp voice call, data from your bundle will be consumed.
9. Will the JAVA 3G Plan auto renew at the end of the 30 day period?
No. The JAVA 3G Plan will not auto renew as the plan is only offered for the Promotional Period.
10. How can I check my bundled minutes and data?
You can dial *120*83# # to verify your Anywhere Minute balance and *120*4# for your data balance OR you can check your balances by visiting the My Digicel App.
11. What happens when my bundle data offered with the JAVA 3G plan is finished and I attempt to access data after?
Once you have exhausted your bundle data in the JAVA 3G plan and attempt to access data after this, you will be charged the Pay As You Go rate of $1.90 VAT Ex. per MB.
12. Can I use bonus credit or Quick Credit to sign up for the JAVA 3G Plan?
- Quick Credit can be used to sign up for the Java 3G Plan.
- Bonus credit cannot be used to sign up for the Java 3G Plan.
13. Additional Terms and Conditions
- This plan is offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of the plan.
- Digicel reserves the right to terminate this plan forthwith if in its sole opinion the plan is being abused.
- Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) this plan being offered to its customer at its discretion.
- Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of this plan. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the terms and conditions of this plan, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
- Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of the USSD code or the My Digicel App from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of a customer’s handset.
- Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid Terms and Conditions apply.