3. What are the requirements to send and receive an MMS?
To send an MMS, you must have:
- A handset with MMS feature.
- GPRS service.
- The correct MMS setting installed on handset and.
- Available credit on your account.
4. What is the cost to send an MMS?
The VAT inclusive rates are:
- Local MMS: $1.15.
- Caribbean MMS: $1.25.
- International MMS: $1.50.
5. What is the format used to send MMS messages?
The same format is used to send a MMS for both Caribbean and International i.e. +1 country code area code 7digit number or whatever dialling format that is used.
The format remains the same to send a local MMS (just the 7 digit number).
6. Can I send a MMS to another local network?
No, you are unable to send a MMS to the other network at this time, however you can send to local Digicel customers as well as the specified Caribbean and International countries.
7. To which networks am I able to send a Caribbean MMS?
You can send MMS to the below Caribbean Digicel territories.