YOOZ. TOP UP
1. What is Yooz.topup?
Yooz.topup allows Digicel prepaid customers to top up their phones and other Digicel prepaid phones, directly from their Republic Bank Limited bank account or any CREDIT/VISA card account, anytime anywhere. Digicel postPaid customers can also use this service to top up Digicel prepaid users from their Republic Bank account or any credit card.
2. How do I complete a top up using Yooz.topup?
Once you register for the service follow the steps below to top up:
- Dial *190# and press send.
- Select option 1 “Top Up my mobile” and press send.
- Enter the amount you wish to top up e.g. enter 10 for a $10.00 top up and press send.
- The top up amount will be displayed on the screen. Press 1 to confirm the amount and press send.
- Enter your 4 digit passcode and press send.
- You will receive a confirmation text message with a reference number. Your phone will be credited with the top up amount you requested and your bank account will be charged.
3. Is there a shorter way that I can top up my phone?
Yes, there is a Yooz.topup short cut to top up your phone:
- Dial from your Digicel prepaid phone “*190*topupamount#” and press send.
- Enter (A) to confirm the amount of top up and press send.
- Enter 4 Digit security passcode and press send.
- You will receive a confirmation text message with a reference number and your phone will be credited with the top up amount you requested.
E.g. If you are purchasing $19.00 in top up you enter *190*19#. You will then be prompted to confirm your top up amount and then enter your four (4) digit pass code (e.g. 0000). You will receive a confirmation text with a reference number and your phone will be credited $19.00.
4. What should I do if I don’t receive the top up confirmation SMS?
Sometimes text messages may take longer to be delivered to your phone. Wait a few minutes. While waiting, check the account balance on your phone by dialling *120# and press send. If you received the top up, the message is probably delayed.
If you did not receive the top up contact Digicel customer care by dialling 100 from a Digicel phone and the agent on the call will assist.
5. Do I need to use the reference number in the confirmation text?
You may use the reference number in case you have a query.
6. Where can I register for YOOZ?
You can register for Yooz.topup at any of Republic Bank’s 35 branches.
7. What is the registration procedure?
To register for Yooz.topup, the registrar agent will:
- Enter your Digicel prepaid number on the terminal (twice for confirmation).
- Ask you to create a 4 digit passcode (twice for confirmation).
- Swipe your Republic Bank debit card or credit card (whichever you decide to use). If you used your debit card you will be required to enter your RBL bank pin.
You will receive a registration confirmation receipt from the terminal.
The representative will give you a Yooz.topup instructional wallet guide to keep for ease of use and ask you to purchase a top up to ensure you understand the guide.
8. Does this registration have an expiry date?
It does not have an expiry date.
9. What if I lost or changed my phone?
Once you do not change your phone number the top up transactions will continue to work, if you do change your phone number you will need to re-register for YOOZ.topup.
10. Is there a cost to registration?
There is no cost to register for Yooz.topup.
11. Do I still benefit from promotions Digicel offer?
All top up and top up promotions offered by Digicel are still available to you.
12. Can I TopUp someone else’s phone using this service?
Yes, follow the steps below to top up other Digicel phones after you register for YOOZ.topup:
- Dial *190# - press send.
- Select option 2 “Top Up Other Mobile” and press send.
- Enter the top up amount – e.g. 10 (not 10.00) and press send.
- Enter the mobile number for the person you wish to top up (7 digits) and press send. E.g. 3555555.
- The amount you want to top up will show on your screen. Press 1 to confirm this amount and press send.
- Enter your 4 digit security passcode and press send.
- A message stating that the top up was successful will appear on your screen and a confirmation SMS message with a reference number will follow as proof that the transaction was successful.
- The phone that was topped up will also receive a message confirming that person has received a top up.
13. Do I have to register the other numbers I want to top up on my bank card?
No, just follow the instructions in number 12 to send top up to any other Digicel phones you need to top up.
14. Is there a maximum or minimum amount of top up I can purchase?
Yes, the top up amounts that you are allowed to purchase are as follows:
- Minimum top up per transaction - TTD 10.00
- Maximum top up per transaction - TTD 200.00
- Maximum top up per day - TTD 500.00
15. How soon after I register can I top up?
You can top up immediately after you register for the Yooz.topup service as long as you receive the receipt from the registration terminal confirming that registration was successful.