1. What is the difference between Credit Me and Credit U?
If you are a Digicel prepaid customer, you can use Credit Me to request credit from another Digicel prepaid or postpaid customer.
If you are a Digicel prepaid or postpaid customer, you can use Credit U to transfer credit to Digicel prepaid customers.
2. Are Credit Me and Credit U separate services?
Yes. And each they can be used independently.
A Credit Me is sent by prepaid customers wishing to receive funds (i.e. requesting funds).
The recipient of the Credit Me is not obligated to respond by sending a Credit U.
They may use any other available top up method to honour the request – e.g. Top U Up.
Postpaid customers cannot send a Credit Me.
3. If a Credit Me was not sent can I still receive a Credit U?
Yes. You can receive a Credit U from someone though a Credit Me was not sent.
Remember Credit Me and Credit U are independent services.
4. Am I required to transfer funds according to the existing voucher denominations that are currently available?
No. You can request and receive ANY variable amount between TTD 5.00 and TTD 500.00.
5. What amounts (voucher denominations) can I request using the Credit Me?
You are not required to request or transfer credit according to the voucher denominations that are currently available.
You can request and receive any variable amount greater than or equal to TTD 5.00 and equal to our less than TTD 500.00
John would like to request TTD 150.00 from Sue (381-7865).
John will send “*127*18683817865*150#” to request TTD 150.00 from Sue.
6. Is there a maximum amount of funds that can be requested by a Credit Me transaction?
Yes. The maximum amount of top up credit a you can request is TTD 500.00
7. Is there a limit to the number of Credit Me requests I can send in a day?
Yes. You have a maximum of 10 Credit Me requests per day. If you attempt to exceed this amount you would get the following error message:
“You have exceeded your maximum request. Please try again tomorrow. Thank you”.
8. Can I request or transfer non-whole dollars?
No. You cannot include decimal points in a Credit Me or Credit U message. Amounts requested and transferred must be in whole dollars.
9. Are there any criteria that I need to meet to send a Credit Me?
Yes. Only prepaid customers, with balances less than TTD 10.00, and or with expired airtime or service dates are allowed to send Credit Me requests.
10. Is there a service fee or any other charge for sending a Credit Me?
No. There would be no cost attached to send a Credit Me.
11. Am I required to register or be provisioned for the service?
All prepaid customers will be automatically provisioned to send Credit Me requests.
Individual Postpaid customers will be blacklisted (i.e. restricted) from using the Credit Me service.
12. How do I send a Credit Me message?
The Credit Me message is sent by typing the following from a blank screen on the handset: *127*1868person’s number*amount requested#, SND.
Customer “A - requestor” (380-9999) wants to request $100 from Customer “B - sender” (380-0000).
Customer “A” sends *127*18683800000*100# SND.