1. What is the “Digicel Live”?
Digicel Live is a service that lets you log on to Digicel WAP homepage using GPRS to access ring tones, wall papers and games.
2. How do I get my handset set up to browse the internet?
For handsets that are already able to access the GPRS service, no changes will be required.
Newly acquired handsets will receive the settings via text message or you can send via text WAP to 4000.
3. How many texts will be sent?
You will receive up to three text messages.
A) You will soon receive Digicel WAP, Digicel MMS & Digicel Internet settings.
B) Configuration setting receive TT.
I) You then select “show” or “install”.
II) Option given to either save or discard.
C) Ur phone is set to use data – Restart it 4 settings to take effect. Don’t have a data plan? Signup 4 one of our GREAT plans, or continue to use data @ $0.02/KB.
4. Will I be able to get the Multi-Media Message (MMS) settings on my handset via SMS?
Yes, once your handset is capable of sending and receiving MMS, the settings you receive will be able to receive the MMS Settings sent with the GPRS Settings.
Phones that do not receive MMS Settings but are compatible with the service will have to be manually provisioned.
5. Will I need to provision my SIM card to send MMS?
No, all settings are meant to configure your handset; not the SIM card. If you are using a handset that has been previously configured then you have to do nothing.
Note that this message will be delivered.
6. Am I able to access any free content on the Digicel Live WAP site?
There is a section on our Digicel Live WAP site where you are able to download free games, ring tones and wallpapers.
7. Where can I get these free games, ring tones and wallpapers?
Scroll to the end of the Digicel Live homepage to find this content.