18. Am I charged each time a caller hears one of my selections?
No, you are charged when you select music and purchase it, but not for each call you receive.
19. What is an album?
An album is a collection of the Caller Tunes you purchase. An album is automatically created upon purchase of your first Caller Tune. You can create up to 10 different albums.
20. Will I be charged for attempting to purchase a Caller Tune that already exists in my album?
No, you will not be charged for a Caller Tune that already exists in your album.
21. If I convert my prepaid account to postpaid or vice versa, will I keep all my albums?
Yes. All settings will be stored during conversions.
22. What is a Caller Tune Gift?
The Caller Tunes service allows you to purchase Caller Tunes and send it to your friends as gifts.
23. Is there an additional cost for using this service?
You will only pay to purchase the Caller Tune at the standard rate of TTD 11.99 per tune. However the use of the WAP and IVR service will incur a charge in addition to the Caller Tune per Kb loaded or seconds connected respectively. Please refer to table above reflecting costs.
24. Will I still be charged for sending a Caller Tune gift to a friend if it already exists in his or her album?
No. You will not be charged for attempting to send a Caller tune gift if the tune already exists in their friend’s album.
25. How can I unsubscribe from the service?
You can delete the subscription for the service through the IVR or any other access point by selecting the option to unsubscribe in the subscription menu.
26. Can I still use my Caller Tune if I unsubscribe from the service?
No, once you unsubscribe from the service all you have purchased will be deleted from the system.
27. Will my profile be erased if I forget to renew my subscription?
Yes after 1 month. Your Caller Tunes profile will be moved to the deactivate state and unsubscribed after 1 month if not renewed. Once the subscription fees are settled within the month your Caller Tunes settings will be restored. Caller Tunes profiles are erased after un-subscription from the service.
28. Will I be given a default Caller Tunes upon subscribing to the service?
29. To how many callers may I assign a single Caller Tune?
Caller Tunes can be assigned at your own discretion. One Caller Tune can be assigned to one caller exclusively or to multiple subscribers if so desired.
30. How often may I change my Caller Tunes, friends or both?
You may add or change Caller Tune and friends as often as you wish. In addition, you may delete or edit your friends’ information in addition to the Caller Tune settings (days and times).
31. Will Caller Tunes work while I am roaming?
Yes. If someone calls you while you're roaming they will hear the Caller Tune you’ve assigned to them.
32. Can I use the normal ringing tone during work hours?
Yes, the Date-Time functionality can be used to specify a unique Caller Tune to be played during a specific time period. The default Caller Tune will be played during all other times.
33. Can I choose what my default Ring Tone is set as?
Yes. You can choose any fun Caller Tune as the default for all callers.
34. Can I preview the Caller Tunes free of charge?
Yes. You can preview Caller Tunes free of charge on the website only.
35. What is the URL for the website?
Customers can gain access to the caller tunes webpage via the Digicel website www.digiceltt.com.
36. What will happen to my Caller Tunes if I change my mobile number?
The Caller Tunes service is linked to the old mobile number and is not transferable to the new one.
37. How do I manage my Caller Tunes?
Caller Tunes settings can be managed from any of the customer access points including the website, IVR or WAP site.
38. Will I be notified when new Caller Tunes are added to the service?
Yes. This may be via a balance enquiry message or text message from Digicel to your phone.