1) HOW DOES THIS PROMOTION WORK?
- When you top up $30.00 or more (non-cumulative) you will qualify to receive one (1) “Freebie” per day.
- You will not receive multiple freebies for multiple top ups of $30 or more done in the same day.
2) HOW DO I QUALIFY TO RECEIVE A “FREEBIE”?
· You MUST be a prepaid customer;
· You MUST top Up with $30.00 or more (non – cumulative). (see Question 3)
· E.g. If you top up with $20 + 10 you will NOT qualify.
3) CAN I CHOOSE THE FREEBIE I WANT?
· Yes. You will be given a list of Freebies and will be able to select one Freebie from the list of options. (see next question)
4) WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I TOP UP $30 OR MORE?
· You will receive a qualifying message as seen below. You will have three (3) hours to redeem your freebie;
· Congrats! You got a FREEBIE just for Topping Up with TT20 or more. Dial *345# within 3 hours to CHOOSE the FREEBIE you want.
· When you dial *345# you will have the option to choose 1 of 3 Freebies.
5) WHAT DETERMINES THE TYPE OF FREEBIE I GET?
· Freebies are offered to you at random once you top up with $30 or more.
6) HOW OFTEN CAN I QUALIFY FOR A FREEBIE?
· You will only qualify for a freebie once per day, provided that your top up for that day is $30 or more (non-cumulative).
· You cannot get another Freebie after qualifying for one on the same day
7) DO I HAVE A TIMEFRAME WITHIN WHICH TO ACTIVATE THE FREEBIE?
• Yes, you will have three (3) hours within which to choose from the provided Freebies.
• Once this period has expired you will get the following message and will not be able to redeem the Freebie.
• Message: “Sorry your FREEBIE redemption period has expired. Please top up with TTD30 or more to get a FREEBIE”
8) WHAT HAPPENS IF I HAVE AN ACTIVE FREEBIE AND I TOP UP THE NEXT DAY WITH $20 OR MORE?
· If another TTD $30 top up is attempted on the following day (12am onwards) and the previous Freebie is still active, you will still receive a choice of Freebies which you can activate.
9) WILL I BE NOTIFIED WHEN MY FREEBIE EXPIRES?
· Yes, you will be notified of this validity period within the activation confirmation message, and you will be sent an expiry message upon plan expiry.
10) WHAT HAPPENS IF I HAVE A DATA PLAN ALREADY ACTIVE, CAN I STILL GET A FREEBIE DATA PLAN?
· You will not receive the option of a Freebie that coincides with a plan you already have active.
· EXAMPLE: You have a Quick Pick Bundle with UL Digicel calls active, you will not receive an option for Digi to Digi Minutes.
11) HOW DOES THE CHARGING WORK WHEN I HAVE FREEBIE CREDIT/MINUTES AND TOP UP CREDIT?
· Minutes/ SMS/Credit will deplete from your Freebie plan first once the transaction that you are making is applicable to the freebie plan.
· Once the Freebie Minutes/SMS/Credit has depleted, the transaction will be charged to the Top Up credit.
· If the transaction is not applicable to the freebie plan e.g. Customer has 50 Int’l mins Freebie and calls Barbados. You will be charged from your Top up balance.
12) CONDITIONS OF USE
· This promotion is offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of the Freebies Offer.
· Digicel reserves the right to terminate the Freebies Offer forthwith if in its sole opinion the promotion is being abused.
· Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) the promotion being offered to its customer at its discretion.
· Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of its Freebies Offer. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the Promotion, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
· Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid terms and conditions shall apply.