From 1st March, 2018 to 31st March, 2018 (“Promotion Period”) Digicel is offering you unlimited apps on the go. You now have the option to purchase the Unlimited Apps Plans for the month of March.
Price (Vat Inc.)
2. Who are these plans available to?
These plans are only available to you as a Prepaid customer. Postpaid and corporate customers cannot benefit from these plans.
3. Can I activate these plans alongside a Quick Pick Bundle?
Yes, you can. These plans can be activated simultaneously with the Quick Pick Bundles, however they cannot be activated simultaneously with Quickie Bundles.
4. How can these plans be activated?
These plans can be activated via the MyDigicel App or by dialing *323#.
5. Am I able to activate the Unlimited Apps Plan with a Blackberry device?
Yes, you will be able to activate the Unlimited Apps with both Blackberry and Non-Blackberry devices.
6. Can I access the Play Go App or the D’Music App via the MyDigicel App while on an Unlimited Apps Plan?
No, you cannot access the PlayGo App or the D’Music App while on an Unlimited Apps Plan. However, if you have the PlayGo App or the d’Music App downloaded on your handset, you will be able to access these apps individually or while activated on a Quick Pick Bundle.
7. Do I have access to data bundles or voice calls while on these Unlimited Apps plans?
No, you do not have access to data or voice calls while on these plans. You only have access to WhatsApp, Unlimited Facebook, Unlimited Twitter, Unlimited Instagram and Unlimited Snapchat. N.B. You are able to make calls via WhatsApp, but no data is available. However, if you are on activated on a Quick Pick Bundle, you can access your data and your voice calls from your Quick Pick Bundle.
8. Is there a fair usage associated with the Unlimited Apps Plans?
No, there is no fair usage associated with the Unlimited Apps plans. Your use is unlimited for the duration of your plan.
9. Can I purchase a WhatsApp plan and a Social plan at the same time?
Yes, you can. You can have both plans running at the same time. However, each plan will expire according to its individual expiration date.
10. Can I purchase more than one WhastApp Plan or more than one Social Plan at the same time?
Yes, you can purchase more than one WhatsApp Plan or more than one Social Plan at the same time, however the duration of the plan will not be extended. The two plans will run at the same time.
11. Am I able to use my Unlimited Apps Plans while roaming?
No, if you activate the Unlimited Apps Plans and travel outside of your country (roaming) you will be on standard data roaming charges.
12. If I purchase a 30 day WhatsApp Plan and on day 3, purchase another 30 day WhatsApp plan, how will both the plans run?
If you purchase a 30 day WhatsApp Plan and purchase another 30 Day WhatsApp plan on day 3 of your first plan, you will not get double the duration of the plans, they will run together. For example, if your purchase Plan 1 on 1st March, 2018, and then purchase Plan 2 on 3rd March, 2018, Plan 1 will expire on 30th March 2018 and Plan 2 will expire on 1st April, 2018.
13. Do these plans auto-renew?
No, they do not. As these Unlimited Apps Plans are only offered for the month of March, the 30 day plans cannot auto-renew. The 1 day plans also do not auto-renew.
14. Can I make video call on WhatsApp?
No, you cannot make a video calls on WhatsApp. You can only make voice calls on WhatsApp.
15. Will I be allowed to browse outside of the apps or access other apps while on one of these plans without an active Quick Pick Bundle?
No, you will not be allowed. If you attempt to browse outside of your subscribed apps you will receive a prompt to either, purchase a Quick Pick Bundle or browse via Pay As You Go.
16. Will making WhatsApp calls while on an active Quick Pick Bundle and WhatsApp plan deplete my Quick Pick data balance?
No, once the Unlimited Apps Plan is active, your data balance will not be charged for using the respective apps.
17. Does the Unlimited Apps Plan roll over with my Quick Pick Bundle?
No, the Unlimited Apps plan does not rollover, as it ends when your plan ends.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The Unlimited Social Plans are offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of the particular promotion.
Digicel reserves the right to terminate the Unlimited Social Plans forthwith if in its sole opinion the plans are being abused.
Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) the Unlimited Social Plans being offered to its customer at its discretion.
Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of its Unlimited Social Plans. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the Plans, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of an USSD code from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of a customer’s handset.
Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid terms and conditions shall apply.