1. What is LTE?
- LTE, also known as Long Term Evolution, was introduced in order to improve the mobile phone standard and to cope with the needs and demands of future networks as they evolve and expand to meet customers’ needs.
2. What are the advantages of LTE for customers?
- They are many. The main ones being that LTE gives a superior user experience when it comes to stability, throughput, and latency. The increased capacity will bring new and better services to users through high-speed access anytime, anywhere. Users will be able to stream data, video, and VoIP from anywhere with no delay.
3. What is the benefit of LTE to Digicel?
- It gives Digicel the ability to offer a world of benefits to customers. With LTE, we will be able to create new services and value-packed data plan options for customers. streams.
- Plus, LTE works seamlessly with all our legacy networks: GPRS, 2G, and 3G.