Site Use. You represent that you are at least 18 years of age or that you are using the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian. We may ask you to provide accurate registration information to create an account in order to use the Site or some of its features or services. If we believe that your information is incorrect or incomplete, we may prevent you from accessing the Site, terminate or suspend your account, or otherwise limit or restrict your use or service. Your use of the Site is limited to non-commercial, personal use only. We may limit the number of times you can visit or log in to the Site within a certain period of time. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site, or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice.
Security. The use of this Site requires a password to access your Digicel account information. You agree to keep your password confidential and secure. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and to notify Digicel immediately if the confidentiality of your password is compromised. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account or password. To protect the security of the Site and your account, we may terminate or suspend your account, change your password, request additional information before we authorize transactions on your account, or take other reasonable actions.
- resell any aspect of the Site or services available on it;
- bypass or circumvent measures we may use to prevent, interfere, or limit access to the Site or any Digicel network;
- use the Site to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- use the Site to intercept, collect or store personal information about other users;
- spam other users or take other actions that may affect the operation or enjoyment of the Site by other users;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information on the Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process;
- decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or content used in any part of the Site or any Digicel network;
- send a virus or use any malicious programs or techniques in connection with the Site;
- overload or crash the Site or any Digicel server or network; or
- engage in excessively high volume data transfers or bandwidth use, including without limitation by hosting a web server, internet relay chat server or any other server via any use of the Site; or
- infringe the copyrights or intellectual property rights of others.
Intellectual Property Rights. The Site and its content, software, and services (together, “Materials”) are the property of Digicel and its suppliers and is protected by copyright, trademark, service mark, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”). We reserve all of our rights in the Materials. If any service on the Site includes the provision of a specific IP address, URL or other designation for your use, you acknowledge and agree that you will not receive any proprietary or ownership rights in such designation, and that we may change your IP address, URL or other designation at any time.
Trademarks and Service Marks. The trademarks, service marks, logos, designs, icons, graphics, product and service names, company names and other source identifiers displayed or presented on the Site are registered trademarks of Digicel, its suppliers or other third parties, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission of Digicel or their relevant owners.
Pricing and Information. Digicel does not warrant that the content on the Site is accurate, complete, or current. Despite our efforts, items on the Site may be mispriced and product and service descriptions may be inaccurate. Digicel reserves the right to correct any inaccuracies or omissions on the Site and to take any other actions it deems reasonable or necessary to rectify the error, regardless of whether charges have been applied to your account or credit card.
Disclaimer of Warranty. Digicel does not warrant that this Site will be uninterrupted, problem-free, free of omissions, error-free or free from unauthorized access, including third-party hackers; nor does it make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this Site. The content and function of this Site are provided to you as is, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use, or current fitness.
Limitation of Liability. In no event will Digicel be liable for the incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages, arising out of your use of or inability to use this Site, including without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other damages. The aggregate liability of Digicel (whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty, indemnity or otherwise) arising out of or this Site, your use of this Site or any Site-related services shall not exceed one hundred dollars ($100.00).
Contact Us. You may contact us using the methods described under the area “Contact Us” at www.digicelgroup.com/tt/en/contact-us