Digicel (Trinidad & Tobago) Limited is committed to providing you with the highest quality of customer service each time, every time. If we fall short on our commitment, we welcome the opportunity to fix the situation. If we make a mistake, or our services don’t meet your expectations, we want to know about it. If you have something on your mind, we welcome your feedback.
Our Customer Service Charter gives you information on how to bring a complaint or feedback to our attention. You may also use this information to send us your comments on our performance, or to give us a suggestion about how we can improve our service to you. Additionally, it sets out the quality of service we hold ourselves to giving you so as to set your expectations clearly.
The following are the basic commitments we make to all our customers:
We are committed to:
- enabling you to contact us in the way you prefer – by telephone, online, in writing or in person;
- being available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for you to report any faults or service difficulties;
- providing you with a resolution to your issues within established service standards
We are committed to giving you the best possible customer experience. We have established a series of performance indicators to closely monitor and review internal service impacting functions in the different departments as well as external service delivery, to ensure the highest standards of customer service to you. We will:
- Answer 80% of calls within 20 seconds in normal business hours
- Acknowledgement of email queries within 2 business hours
- Respond to customer requests within 3 working hours
- Provide written responses to customers, as per request, within 2 working days
We are committed to:
- Providing you with bills that are accurate and easy to understand while giving you access to the details you need
- Presenting your bill in a form that suits your needs, with options including online, paper, summarized and itemized
- Providing you with a range of easily accessible payment methods which allow you to be in control of your payments;
- Working with you to negotiate tailored, flexible payment solutions, including assisting people who are experiencing financial hardship.
Please visit the link below for complete details on how to pay your Digicel bill:
Reminder: Bill Payments MUST be made on time and in FULL to stay connected.
Click here to view our Business payment options.
We are committed to providing you with a reliable repair service. If your device is in need of repairs, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the dealer store where the device was purchased.
- Dealer staff will assess the device for “physical or liquid” damage (which voids the warranty on the device).
- If the device passes the assessment, it is accepted and submitted to our experts for repair. A tracking number and contact details will be provided to you for follow up. The dealer will confirm a mobile number whereby they can send an SMS to you or call to advise when the repaired device is available for collection.
- If any physical or liquid damage to the device is subsequently discovered, you will be advised of this and given possible repair outlets that you can visit which will be at a cost.
- Repaired devices are delivered back to the dealer store as soon as possible and in any event no later than 14 business days, depending on the complexity of the fault/issue
- You will receive an SMS notifying you that your device is ready for collection.
We want to hear your complaints and are committed to:
- attending to your concerns or complaints promptly, thoroughly and fairly; being courteous in our communication with you on how we propose to act, how long it should take and the outcome;
- directing you to the Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago if you feel that cannot resolve your complaint with us.
Please contact us using the information below.
Mobile and Data Services: 100 (from a Digicel phone), 399-9999 (from a landline)
Business and Corporate Customers:
Mobile, Fibre and all other services: 600
Digicel+ Customers: 500 (from a Digicel phone), 866-7529 (from a landline)
Send a letter to us:
Digicel (Trinidad & Tobago) Limited,
ANSA Centre, 11C Maraval Road, Port of Spain
Send us an e-mail:
Residential customers: email@example.com
Business and Corporate Customers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us : www.facebook.com/digiceltt
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/digiceltt
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/digiceltrinbago/