We will try our best to contact you around the date and time of your preference or within the next 48hours
• Must provide a PCR test 72 hours before boarding and upon arrival and will be taken to a designated state quarantine facility for 14 days.
• Will undergo a medical assessment within 24hours and a PCR COVID-19 test on the seventh day.
• Travelers with negative results can complete the remaining quarantine period at home based on the advice of the County Medical Officer of Health
• Travelers with positive results will be placed in the parallel health care system
• Critically ill passengers will be quarantined at a hospital as per COVID-19 protocols
• Patients with negative test results needing 14 days and over to recover, will be transferred to a hospital where non-COVID-19 protocols are observed.
• Considered fully vaccinated after completing a 14-day period following second/final COVID-19 vaccination dose.
• Must provide a valid PCR test 72 hours before arrival within the country as well as proof of vaccination with a World Health Organisation (WHO) approved vaccine
• Not required to quarantine.