9. How do I go into the draw to win the $100 stationery voucher?
Digicel prepaid customers need to opt in to ANY prepaid mobile plan available on MDA to enter the draw, each entry will be registered.
10. How many times can I enter the promotion
Customers can enter as many time’s during the promotional period (from 11 Jan – 28 Feb 2019) to increase their chances of winning.
11. What is the last date to top up & enter the promotion?
The last day to opt-in for your entry to be valid or counted will be Thursday, 28th February 2019 before 12midnight.
12. How will winners be awarded?
Winners will be determined by in an electronic draw, by random selection as below:
- Random selection → win $100 stationery voucher (weekly)
13. When will winners be drawn?
Winners will be announced every Friday before 3pm starting 18th January, 2019.
14. Is parental consent required?
If the winner of the registered SIM card is under the age of 18, parental consent and presence is mandatory.
15. Winners Registration?
The winner drawn has to be registered to the SIM card and the current user of the sim in order to claim their prize, if the SIM belongs to an individual however is registered under another individual, the rightful winner is the registered SIM individual.
16. Is this offer available to all price plans?
This Promotion is available to all prepaid customers only excluding the tourist SIM, MIFI/LTE and Postpaid.
17. How will winners be awarded?
Winners will be given a stationery voucher worth $100 at Digicel Office or Store if it’s outer islands. Winners will be required to present their valid ID (Passport, Driver’s License or National ID)
18. How will winners be contacted?
Winners will be contacted via Phone call from Digicel’s Customer Care team.
19. Confirmation messages will be as follow:
Upon opt-in the customer will receive below successful trigger message;
You have xxx entries to go in the draw to win $100 stationery voucher every week. Promotion ends 28th Feb.