1. How do I apply for a Digicel Internet account?
You can visit any of our Digicel flagship store or contact 123 from your Digicel phone number and 876-1000 from any other network from 7am-12midnight daily.
2. What do I need in order to sign up for a Digicel Internet service?
You are required to submit the following:
- Completed & signed activation form to be provided to you by a Digicel Sales representative.
- Valid Government issued ID (passport, national ID or driver’s license)
- Bill Address (Email & Phone Number)
- If you are applying as a business you will also need to provide a copy of the Business License.
3. What is the due date for the payment of Digicel Internet service?
Post-paid Account – You have to pay your bill between the 1st and 21st of every month to avoid 2% penalty fee.
Prepaid Account – You have to pay for your monthly plan before using the internet service.
4. Will my unused Data rollover?
Yes. Unused data on all prepaid plans will rollover for active accounts only. This does not apply to postpaid plans.
5. Can I Top up my data if I run out of Data on my Selected Plan?
Yes, you can:
- Post-paid Account – Email our Business Solution team (Tonga.BusinessSolutions@digicelgroup.com) with your Account details to top-up your data once approved.
- Prepaid Account – Visit the nearest Digicel office top-up your account.