My Digicel mobile will not turn on?
- Make sure the power button is switched on.
- Make sure your battery is charged
There is an error message on my screen when I insert my SIM?
If the display shows “Unknown SIM”, “SIM Error”, or a similar message, there may be a number of possible causes:
- Your SIM may not be inserted the right way.
- Your SIM maybe blocked (contact customer care).
- Your SIM may be damaged or faulty. However, this rarely occurs so we advise that you carefully check you have inserted it properly before contacting your dealer.
- If problem still occurs please contact Digicel Customer Care by dialling 123 from a Digicel mobile phone or 0800-3444 from a landline.
My mobile doesn’t work?
Please check: >
- Your mobile is turned on
- SIM is inserted properly
- Your battery is charged
- SIM is not blocked
- Correct PIN is entered
- You have sufficient credit
My Digicel mobile doesn’t ring when people call?
- The ring tone has not been switched off.
- The volume has not been turned down
- Call divert (to voicemail or another number) has not been activated