3. How is customers selected to different segments?
Customers are selected based on their average spend per day. For example: if a customer spends $100 per day or more they will be classified as Segment A. If a customer spends $10 or less per day they will be classified as segment E, F, G. The more spending the customer will do, the higher their segment will be.
4. How can I go step by step to purchasing this All-in-One Bundle plan?
Step 1: Dial *123# SEND
Step 2: select the “All-in-One” on the Menu List
Step 3: customer will then select her/his All-in-One Bundle:
My Digicel App
- Step 1: Log in to My Digicel App
- Step 2: Go to ‘My Plans’
- Step 3: Go to ‘Daily AIO’
- Step 4: click the drop down menu for the plans
- Step 5: Click ‘Activate’ to purchase the plan available for you.
5. Can Post-paid customers can opt-in to the All-in-one bundle plan?
No, these bundles will only be available for Prepaid Customers.
6. Who do I see for more information?
Please see the Marketing Team or email us on TO_Marketing@digicelgroup.com
- This All in one bundle will be available on short-code *123# and My Digicel App.
- Bundle expiry is to be ALL on 24 hours validity.
- Multiple opt-in to the same & different plan is applicable.
- All new activation & Re-joiners will on default for segment E starting from “All in One_TOP5” , “All in One_TOP4” & “All in One_TOP3”
- The customer will be given two option 1) Buy Only 2) Buy with Auto-renew both on shortcode *123# & *676#.
- Bundle roll-over: Bundle will roll over if the customers purchase the same bundle plan and validity will be extended per defined time from the last plan purchased.
- Bundle not roll-over: bundle will not roll-over if the customer will purchase a different plan from the existing bundle plan in her/his account.