1. WHAT ARE QUICK PICK BUNDLES?
Quick Pick Bundles are a combination of data, talk and text in one bundled plan (Pick Data + Talk). These plans are available to all Prepaid Customers using compatible devices and can be activated via the My Digicel App or UMM short code *135#.
2. WHAT DO THE QUICK PICK PLANS ENTAIL?
There are 6 separate Quick Pick Bundles for selection, each bundle includes the following: Data, cross-net minutes and unlimited Digicel Talk & Text
3. WHAT’S NEW WITH QUICK PICKS?
Unlimited Social (WFITS) is no longer free. There are now 3 social bundles at a cost per validity according to which Quick Pick Bundle is active.
There are 3 additional Quick Pick Bundles which now aligns with the Current Data only plan making the migration process easier.
The 30 day 5GB Plan price has now been standardize through UMM & MyDigicel App
4. DO THE PICK DATA + TALK MINUTES APPLY TO LOCAL LANDLINES?
No. Quick Data + Talk minutes do not apply to local landline calls.
5. DO MY MINUTES AND DATA ROLLOVER WITH MY QUICK PICK PLANS?
Yes. Unused minutes and data bundles rollover once you allow the plans to auto renew or if you activate the same or another plan before expiry of the grace period. Unused minutes and data bundles will be stored but not accessible by the customer until they activate a new QUICK PICK plan within 24 hours.
- If your Quick Pick plan expires, you have a 24 hour grace period to activate the same or another Quick Pick plan. Once activated within that time, any unused bundles from your last plan will be rolled over.
- You can therefore benefit from unlimited rollover once you keep a plan active.
- If you allow the 24 hour grace period to expire any unused bundles will be lost.
6. WILL MY QUICK PICK PLANS AUTO RENEW DURING THE GRACE PERIOD?
No. Auto renewal will not occur during the grace period, even if auto-renewal was enabled on the plan before expiry, you will have to activate a QUICK PICK plan on your own to get back your unused minutes and data bundles.
7. WILL UNUSED MINUTES/DATA FROM MY FIRST PLAN ROLL OVER INTO MY PRESENT BASE PLAN & WILL MY ROLLOVER BUNDLES BE USED FIRST?
Yes. Unused minutes/data rolled over from previous plan will be used first upon activation of new plan.
8. CAN THE QUICK PICK PLANS BE ACTIVATED ALONGSIDE THE PREPAID DATA ONLY PLANS?
Yes. The new Quick Pick Plans can be activated with prepaid data only plans simultaneously.
For ex.: You are on the LTE 30 day 1.5 GB plan and activate a Pick Data + Talk 7 Day.
If there are any megabytes remaining on the 7th day of the Pick Data + Talk plan, this will not expire but will be rolled over to be used with the 30 day LTE data plan.
However, any unused minutes from the Pick Data + Talk 7 Day plan will expire.
9. CAN I ACTIVATE MORE THAN ONE QUICK PICK PLAN SIMULTANEOUSLY?
Yes you can have more than one Quick Pick plan active at the same time.
For ex.: You are on a Pick Data + Talk 30 Day plan and on day 28 purchase a Pick Talk 7 Day.
NB: If you have minutes and data remaining from the Pick Data + Talk plan by the time the plan expires, the unused minutes will then be rolled over to be used with the Pick Talk 7 Day and any unused data from the Pick Data + Talk 30 Day plan will expire.
10. HOW CAN I CHECK MY BUNDLE MINUTES AND DATA?
You can check your bundle minutes and data balance by dialing *135# under manage plans or on the My Digicel App.
11. DO THE QUICK PICK PLANS AUTO RENEW?
Yes. All plans auto renew by default. All auto-renewal/expiry notification messages give you the option to cancel if desired.
12. WILL MY PLAN AUTO RENEW IF I TOP UP ON THE DAY OF EXPIRY?
Yes it will. Plans set for auto-renew will renew on the day it is set to expire, provided you top up with the required credit to pay for the plan, prior to the plan expiring.
13. WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT CREDIT TO AUTO RENEW THE PLAN?
If you do not have sufficient credit at the time the plan is set to expire/auto renew, the plan will still expire. There is a 24 hour grace period after the plan expires in which you can top up and reactivate the same plan or another Quick Pick plan via *135#.
Please note during the 24 hour grace period a plan activation is required via *135# as the plan will NOT auto renew.
14. WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO ANY UNUSED BUNDLES DURING THE 24 HOUR GRACE PERIOD?
No. You will not have access to any unused bundles during the grace period. You will only have access to these unused bundles, once a Quick Pick plan is activated before the 48 hour grace period ends.
15. WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO NOT CANCEL AUTO RENEWAL OF MY INITIAL PLAN AND I ACTIVATE ANOTHER QUICK PICK PLAN?
If you do not cancel the auto-renewal on your initial plan and purchase another plan, this will not stop the initial plan from auto renewing if you have sufficient credit.
16. WHAT HAPPENS IF MY DATA + TALK PLAN EXPIRES AND I CONTINUE TO USE DATA AND MAKE CALLS?
If you continue usage beyond your plans expirations, you’ll be charged the PAYGO rate of $0.31 per MB for data and applicable out of bundle voice rates.
17. CAN I USE BONUS CREDIT TO SIGN UP FOR ANY OF THE QUICK PICK PLANS?
The promotion under which bonus credit is given will specify whether or not it can be used to purchase plans.