The following are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Promotion:
1. What is d’Music?
D’Music is a subscription to a music streaming app from Digicel which allows you to access more than 30 million songs. It offers 2 types of subscriptions: Top Chart and Premium.
Top Chart is a subscription that allows you to store up to 240 songs from 6 playlists per week. It also gives you full access to a catalog of over 30 million songs, you can watch 4 music videos, update news and change each playlist every 7 days.
Premium is a subscription that allows you to enjoy all the benefits and unlimited access to the playlists and allows you to create your own playlist.
2. What type of d´Music subscription will I receive when I purchase a Data plan or Postpaid Freedom plan?
When you purchase a dataplan or a Postpaid Freedom plan, you gain access to our d´Music Premium subscription and 1 free hour a day.
3. Who can use d’Music?
D’Music is exclusive for you as a Prepaid and Postpaid customer. You can purchase a subscription or gain access to the free hour every day when you activate your Data plan or purchase a Postpaid Freedom plan.
4. What are the d’Music packages available?
The d’Music packages available are listed in the table below:-
d’Music Access Time
Qty. Per Day
First Free 1 Hour daily Entertainment Pass
Paid 1 Hour daily Entertainment Add-on
Paid 24 Hour daily
5. What is the required internet connection speed to use d’Music?
The required internet connection speed is 464 kilobytes per second (kbps). For the best quality, an optimal internet connection speed is required.
6. What happens if my internet connection speed is not fast enough for d’Music?
If your internet connection speed is not fast enough, d’Music will adapt to give you the best quality for your internet speed.
7. Do I get the First Free 1 Hour daily Entertainment Pass free every day?
Yes; you will receive the first free 1 Hour daily Entertainment Pass everyday with prepaid dataplan or your Postpaid Freedom plan.
8. What happens if I do not use my First Free 1 Hour daily Entertainment Pass within the 24 hour period?
If you do not use your first free 1 Hour daily Entertainment Pass within the 24 hour period, you will lose it. However, your free pass will renew every day.
9. What happens when my First Free 1 hour daily Entertainment Pass is finished?
When your first free hour Entertainment Pass is finished, you will no longer have access to d’music. To continue streaming music, you will have to purchase a 1 hour daily Entertainment Pass for only SRD 2.50 or a 24 Hour daily pass for SRD 5 via the MyDigicel App or *100*02# You can also choose to use your dataplan and continue enjoying your streaming experience.
10. Where is d’Music available?
The d’Music App is available in every market where Digicel is present, such as the Caribbean and Central America.
11. How do I install the d’Music App on my phone?
From your mobile phone browse the Play Store or the Apple Store.
Click "install" and wait for the App to download and install on your device.
Open d'Music on your device.
Register with your Digicel ID, if you are connected through WiFi or if you are on the mobile network you can have automatic access.
Enjoy listening to your favorite music!
You can download and install the d'Music App on either iOS or Android devices using the same Digicel ID and password, however you can only use the App on one device at a time.
12. What are the minimum requirements that my device must have in order to access d’Music?
Android devices (Android 4.1 or above)
Apple iOS devices for iPad or iPhone (iOS 7.0 or above)
As a general rule, if you purchased your device within the last 3 years it should be compatible. If you are not sure of the version of your device, you can check it by going to the "settings".
NB. If your device was purchased within the last three (3) years it should be compatible with the d’Music app. If you are not sure what version of Operating System you have, you can check it under “Settings” at “About device” for Android devices and for Iphone devices you can check it under “Settings” at “General” and “About”.
13. When will the time on my 1 hour daily Entertainment Pass start?
The time on your 1 Hour daily Entertainment Pass will start at the beginning of your streaming session.
14. When will the time on my 24 hour daily Entertainment Pass start?
The time on your 24 hour daily Entertainment Pass will also start at the beginning of your streaming session.
15. Can I purchase multiple d’Music Entertainment Passes at the same time?
No; you cannot purchase multiple d’Music Entertainment Passes at the same time. However, you can purchase an unlimited amount of 1 hour Entertainment Passes in a 24 hour period.
16. Can I use d´Music with WIFI?
Yes, you can. Whether you purchased a dataplan or a Postpaid Freedom plan or purchased a d´Music subscription, you can listen to your favorite music using WIFI.
17. Can I use d’Music with my computer Laptop/Desktop?
Yes, you can. You can use d´Music through www.digicelmusic.com to listen to your favorite music, you simply have to enter your Digicel ID and begin to enjoy.
18. Can I use d’Music when I travel?
Yes, as long as you purchase a data plan or a Postpaid Freedom plan you can continue to enjoy your favorite music.
19. Can I use d’Music with roaming?
Yes, you can. You can access your d´Music account while roaming, however, additional roaming charges will apply. But you can easily download all the songs you want to listen to before you travel to avoid navigation charges.
20. Can I download music and listen to it afterwards?
Yes, you can download songs, playlists, albums, and music from your favorite artist and then listen to them with our without a connection. Also, the songs will be stored in your d´Music App and not directly on your phone.
21. How do I get more than 1 hour to enjoy d’Music?
Upon the expiry of your first free 1 hour you can activate another 1 hour daily Entertainment Add-on at SRD 2.50 or a 24 hour daily Entertainment Add-on at SRD 5 via the MyDigicel App if you don’t want your streaming experience to end after an hour.
22. Do I need to sign a contract to use d´Music?
No, you do not. Your subscription lasts as long as your data plan or Postpaid Freedom plan is active. If you do not have a dataplan or a Postpaid Freedom plan, you can purchase a d´Music subscription for 30 days.
23. When will I have access to my daily free d'Music hour once I activate it?
Your daily free d'Music hour can be accessed at any time during the day. This hour does not rollover if you do not use it that day. Your free hour restarts at midnight each day as long as your data plan or Postpaid Freedom plan is active.
24. Must I have an active data plan to be able to access the d’Music Entertainment Pass?
Yes, your data plan must be active in order to access the d’Music Entertainment pass. If your data plan expires, you will need to purchase another data plan in order to access the d’Music Entertainment Pass.
25. What happens to my d’Music access, if I pay by Postpaid bill 1 month late?
Your access to the d’Music app will be blocked if you pay your Postpaid bill 1 month late.
26. I have a data plan/ Postpaid Freedom plan, how can I listen to music using d´Music?
First, make sure you have both applications downloaded on your device: d'Music and the MyDigicel App. Then, register with your Digicel ID, https://goo.gl/XKrv8Y (Click on the link to create a new DigicelID). Once you have registered with your Digicel ID, open the MyDigicel App to see your active benefits, and you can select "1 free daily d´Music hour" to activate it. After you activate your free hour of Music, simply open the d'Music App to start listening to your favorite music.
27. How many times can I activate my free daily d´Music hour?
You can activate your free daily d´Music hour every day, once you have a data plan or Postpaid Freedom plan. Your free daily d´Music hour expires at midnight 11:59:59 pm each day according to the duration of your data plan.
28. d´Music is free with the data plan – but, what happens to my data when I have used up my free hour? Do I have to pay extra after my hour is up?
Once you have activated a data plan or a Postpaid Freedom plan, you will have access to a free daily hour to listen to d'Music, so the data in your package or plan will not be affected. When your free time ends, you can continue listening to your favorite music by buying more data exclusively for d'Music or using WIFI to ensure that you do not use the data in your package or plan. You can also choose to use your data out of bundle to continue listening to music.
29. Would the data from my data plan or Postpaid Freedom plan be used to stream d’Music when I purchase these Entertainment Passes listed above?
No; once you purchase either of the Entertainment Passes you will have the relevant d’Music access time for the pass you have selected. You will be able to stream with no depletion of data from your bundle. For example, if you purchase the 1 Hour Daily Entertainment Pass you will be able to stream for 1 hour without your data being depleted.
30. If I’m streaming a song and my Entertainment Pass expires during the song would the data usage come out my data plan or Postpaid Freedom Plan?
Yes, once your d’Music Entertainment Pass has expired, the data usage from streaming will come out of your existing data plan and Postpaid Freedom Plan. However, you will be notified via a pop up message and an SMS message 5 minutes before your d’Music Entertainment Pass expires and again at 0 minutes. At this point, you will be provided with the option to either purchase another d’Music Entertainment Pass or continue using your allotted data from your dataplan or Postpaid Freedom plan or use WiFi.
31. How long does my subscription last with my d’Music Entertainment Passes?
Once you are on an active data plan or a Postpaid Freedom plan, your subscription will last for the duration of your applicable d’Music Entertainment Pass. If you are not in a data plan or Postpaid Freedom plan, you can access d’Music when you purchase a subscription.
32. Am I able to use d’Music with a WI-FI connection?
Yes, you can use d’Music with a WI-FI connection however, you are required to purchase a d’Music subscription or to have a data plan or Postpaid Freedom plan active which will give you FREE subscription.
33. Will I be able to download music once my bundle or plan expires or is inactive?
Yes, you can only download music or d´Music content using WIFI if your bundle or plan has expired or is inactive.
34. I am a Postpaid costumer. Can I use the free daily d´Music hour?
Yes, you can. As long as you have a Postpaid Freedom plan or a data plan you can obtain free access to d´Music plus 1 free daily d´Music hour to listen to your favorite music.
35. What are my options after my free daily d´Music hour expires?
We have this covered with 3 simple options. You can choose any of the following:
Purchase a d’Music Entertainment Pass through the MyDigicel App.
Use the data from your data plan or Postpaid Freedom plan.
36. I have an active subscription for d´Music and a data plan / Postpaid Freedom plan. Can I get a refund for my subscription when I activate my free 1 hour daily Entertainment Pass on d’Music?
No, you cannot. Refunds don´t apply. However, your bundle or plan includes a free subscription that allows you to listen to music with no extra charge to your data when you use your free hour.
37. My data plan has expired and I haven´t used my free daily d´Music hour. Can I still use it?
No, you cannot. Your free daily d´Music hour expires when your data plan, Postpaid Freedom plan expires, is inactive or when you have used your free daily hour. To activate a new Data plan simply dial *100*02# or you can purchase it through your MyDigicel App p.mydigicel.net.
38. If I purchase a second Data plan before my free daily d´Music hour expires, will my free minutes rollover?
No, your free minutes will not rollover. The remaining minutes on your free daily d´Music hour expire at midnight 11:59:59 pm every day. However, you can activate your free daily d´Music hour when you purchase your new Data plan
39. Does pausing my active stream also pause the timer on my free 1 hour daily Entertainment Pass?
Yes; if you pause your active streaming session, the session is still active, however it will not deplete from your 1 Hour daily Entertainment Pass. You have been allotted extra data to accommodate this
40. Will Pay As You Go charges start automatically when my data from my bundle depletes during a streaming session?
No. D’Music is only available to you if you are on a prepaid data plan or a Postpaid Freedom plan.
41. How will I know when to renew my subscription?
- You will receive a notification that alerts you about the expiration of your subscription. If you have an active data plan or Postpaid Freedom plan you will receive two reminders via Flash SMS and SMS. The first notification will be sent 5 minutes before your free time expires and the second one will be sent when you no longer have minutes available to listen to music.
- As a Prepaid customer, you will receive a notification prior to the expiration of your data plan.
- As a Postpaid customer, you will have the free hour included as part of your plan, so this benefit will end once the plan ends.
42. If my Postpaid Freedom plan is inactive or I have not paid by bill on time, will I have access to my free daily d´Music hour?
No, you will not. If your Postpaid Freedom plan is inactive or you have not paid your bill on time, you cannot use the first free daily d´Music Entertainment Pass.
43. If I need help using the d’music App, what do I do?
You can request help through a live chat in our via web support section on (https://www.digicelgroup.com/sr/du/mobile/plannen-en-diensten/postpaid-plannen0/Freedomplannen.html) or via the MyDigicel App.
44. I forgot my Digicel ID. What do I do?
You can just click in the “Forgot my password” option in the web page or in the App to reboot your password.
45. Additional Terms and Conditions.
- D’Music Product is offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of this promotion.
- Digicel reserves the right to terminate your use of the d’ Music Product forthwith without notice if in it detects the promotion is being not comply the correct use of the product.
- Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of d’Music Product. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the d’Music Product, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
- Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of a USSD code from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of a customer’s handset.
- Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid, Postpaid and 4G terms and conditions shall apply.