1. What is the new change with the Happy Hour pass?
- The voice mins in the Happy Hour Pass has been increased from 60mins to 80mins.
- As well as the price of the Happy Hour Pass which is now K3.00 from K2.40.
- The Happy Hour Pass is now known as the “Happy Hour Plus”.
2. Where do I go to buy this pass?
Simply dial *675# and selects option 3 to buy the Happy Hour Plus. Or customer can visit My Digicel App, go to “Available Plans” section, select “Other Data Plans” drop-down and buy plan.
3. Can this plan be purchased multiple times?
Customers can buy this plan more than once. However, plan will not roll-over.
4. Using the Happy Hour Plus mins, will I be able to call to other network or make overseas calls?
Unfortunately, that won’t be allowed. Voice mins only allowed for Digicel calls only.
5. What happens to the unused mins if I don’t use it up by the end of 80 mins?
The unused mins will be removed. When you decide buy Happy Hour Plus plan again, you will only get 80mins.
6. Is Happy Hour Plus included in Gift A Plan menu?
Not at the moment. This will be added to Gift A Plan menu in due course.
7. Is this plan available for both prepaid and post-paid subscribers?
NO. Plan is only accessible for prepaid subscribers via *675# & My Digicel App.