1. Who can use this service?
Only Digicel prepaid customers can send credits using Credit U.
2. How does the service work?
Follow these steps to use Credit U:
- Dial *128*, the receiver’s number, *, amount you want to send, # and press SEND. (E.g. To send K50 to 7xxxxxxx: Dial *128*7xxxxxxx*50#).
- Wait for the on-screen confirmation message
- Then dial 1 and press send to confirm or dial 2 to cancel.
- Both sending and receiving users will receive a confirmation message.
3. Does a service fee apply?
The service previously had a 50t service fee, this has now been removed and the service is now FREE of charge.
4. Is there a transaction limit?
The single transaction limit used to be set at K50. This has now been increased to K200. Meaning that customers can now send up to K200 in one transaction.
5. Is there a daily transaction limit for using this service?
The transaction count limit used to be set at 3 per day. This has now been increased to 100 Credit U transactions. This means that customers can now send more than 3 Credit U transactions in a day.
6. What about the transaction amount limit?
The transaction amount limit used to be set at K150 per day. It has now been increased to K1,000. This means that customers can now send up to K1,000 Credit U within 24 hours.
7. When will the new Credit U changes be effective?
The new changes were effective as of midnight, 1st April 2020 (00:00:00hrs). These new changes will remain in effect until further notice.