1. How does the Digicel Credit U service work?
Prepaid and postpaid customers can send credit to up to ten prepaid accounts, ranging from as low as ECD $5 to a maximum of ECD $200 in a given day.
To transfer credit from a prepaid or postpaid account, dial *128*1664NUMBER*Amount to be sent# then press SEND.
2. Can I retrieve credit that I’ve mistakenly sent to the wrong account?
While attempting to send Credit U, you will be given the opportunity to confirm the information submitted by responding to one of the two options:
Option 1: “From a blank screen, type *128*1# to agree”
Option 2: “From a blank screen, type *128*2# to cancel”
3. How do I verify that my Credit U transfer was done correctly?
You will receive a confirmation notification.
4. I attempted to send a Credit U transfer, but did not receive a confirmation message. What do I do?
If you did not receive a confirmation message that your Credit U transfer was successful, check your account balance by dialling *120#, then press SEND before attempting to send it again.
5. Can I use my Credit U transfer credit to activate a data plan?
Yes. Any credit that is on your Main Account can be used to activate data plans.