Learn more about our data plans, and how to trouble-shoot issues you are having.
1. How do I activate a prepaid data plan?
As a prepaid customer, you can activate a Digicel data plan by dialling *135#SEND.
You can also activate a data plan via the My Digicel App or on our website
2. How do I activate a postpaid data plan?
As a postpaid customer, you can activate a 4G data plan by dialling *135#SEND
3. I am unable to connect to the internet with the correct settings and data plan available on account. How can I rectify this?
This will occur for several reasons, the main one being you are not seeing an APN Profile. In this case, from your Android handset, go to Settings -> Mobile Network -> Access Point Name -> Add APN.
If your data plan was previously working, then you might need to simply do a battery pull and restart your handset.
4. How do I locate my Access Point Name (APN) profile?
From your Android handset, go to Settings -> Mobile Network -> Access Point Name -> Add APN
5. I am unable to connect to the Service Menu when I dial *135# #. How can I get this corrected?
Please contact Customer Care by dialing 100 from your mobile phone.