1. What are the Quick Pick plans?
• The Quick Pick Plans allow you to purchase talk, text and data plans (Pick Data + Talk), talk and text plans (Pick Talk) or data only plans (Pick Data).
QUICK PICK PLANS
|Pick Data||Pick Talk||Pick Data & Talk|
|$2.00/per day||Talk with no limits - Unlimited talking Digi to Digi||Unlimited Digi to Digi talk|
|30 Days||$2.43/per day||$2.00/per day||$3.00/per day|
|7 Days||$3.49||$2.43/per day||$3.57/per day|
|1 Day||$3.49/per day||$4.99|
These plans are available to 4G compatible devices and can be activated via the MyDigicel App or code *664#SEND.
N.B. The full price of the 7 day and 30 day plans must be paid upfront and cannot be paid for at the daily rate.
2. What do the Quick Pick Plans entail?
Option 1:- Pick Data + Talk
Duration: 1 day, 7 day & 30 day plans
· 1 Day: Unlimited Digi Calls/SMS & 100 MB Data.
· 7 Day: Unlimited Digi Calls/SMS & 500 MB Data.
· 30 Day: Unlimited Digi Calls/SMS & 4GB Data.
Customers who activate the Pick Data + Talk plan will be able to also choose one of the social media apps. They can select Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat and this can be done only via MyDigicel app.
**Note** Fair usage of 8 hours per day applicable to Digi-Digi Calls.
Option 2:- Pick Talk
Duration: 1 day, 7 day & 30 day plans
· Unlimited Digi-Digi Talk
· Unlimited Digi SMS
Option 3:- Pick Data
Duration: 1 day, 7 day & 30 day plans
· 1 day 100MB data
· 7 day 1GB MB data
· 30 day 4GB data
3. Can I buy a Quick Pick plan on my blackberry?
Yes. Quick Pick plans are available for blackberry handsets
4. Does my data rollover with my QUICK PICK plans?
Yes. Unused data bundles rollover once you allow the plans to auto renew or if you activate the same or another plan before expiry.
• If you allow your Quick Pick plan to expire, you have until Midnight to activate the same or another Quick Pick plan. Once activated within that time, any unused bundles from your last plan will be rolled over.
• You can therefore benefit from unlimited rollover once you keep a plan active.
• If you allow till midnight to activate another plan and after this period any unused bundles will be lost.
5. Will my QUICK PICK plans autorenew?
Yes. Auto renewal will occur when the plan expire.
6. If my data finishes before my Quick Pick plan expires/auto renews can I activate any bolt-ons in the interim?
Yes you can. The Quick Pick plans allow you to activate bolt ons via the MyDigicel App or *664#SEND.
8. Can I activate a Pick More Data or Pick More Intl Talk bolt on even though I still have minutes or data from my Quick Pick plan?
• Yes you can activate these bolt ons even though you have minutes or data in your Quick Pick plan.
9. Can I activate 2 of the same type of bolt ons simultaneously, e.g. a Pick More Data Fl.5 and a Pick More Data Fl.5 bolt on?
• Yes, you can activate 2 of the same type of bolt ons at the same time.
10. Does the megabytes in bolt ons roll over?
• Yes. The megabytes in the bolt ons do rollover once you activate another base plan before the midnight.
11. When do the Pick More bolt ons expire?
• The Pick More bolt ons do not have any duration but will expire upon the expiry date of the base Quick Pick plan.
• If you have more than one Quick Pick base plan active, the Pick More bolt on will expire on the expiry date of which ever base plan ends first. However, your unused megabytes will still be valid for the duration of your unexpired base plan.
12. Can I activate more than one Quick Pick plan simultaneously?
• Yes you can have more than one Quick Pick plan active at the same time.
• E.g. You activate a Pick Data + Talk 30 Day and on day 30 purchase a Pick Talk 7 Day.
• NB: If you have megabytes remaining from the Pick Data + Talk plan by the time the plan expires, the megabytes will then be rolled over to be used with the 7 Day plan.
13. How can I check my bundle minutes and data? • You can check your bundle minutes and data by dialing *664#SEND. ( My Digicel App and USSD code:
*120*2# = Digi to Digi minutes
*120*131# = Data
14. Do the Quick Pick plans auto renew?
· All plans will auto renew by default. You will receive an auto renewal SMS 48 hours and 24 hours before your plan is set to auto renew.
· The 1 day plans purchased DOES auto-renew by default. Before the plan is set to expire you will receive a SMS to opt out of auto renew. If you do not opt out of auto renew, the plan will auto renew.
· All auto-renewal/expiry notification messages give you the code to change the auto-renewal setting.
15. Will my plan auto renew if I top up on the day of expiry?
· Yes it will. Plans set for auto-renew will renew on the day it is set to expire, provided you top up with the required credit to pay for the plan, prior to the plan expiring.
16. What happens if I do not have sufficient credit to auto renew the plan?
· If you do not have sufficient credit at the time the plan is set to expire/auto renew, the plan will still expire.
· You’ll have time till midnight to topup and activate the same plan or another Quick Pick plan via *664#SEND.
· Please note you will be required to activate the plan on your own via *664#SEND as the plan will NOT auto renew.
17. What happens if I do not cancel the auto renewal of my initial Quick Pick plan and choose to activate another Quick Pick plan?
· If you do not cancel the auto-renewal on your initial plan and purchase another plan, this will not stop the initial plan from auto- renewing if you have sufficient credit.
18. What happens when my bundle data in the Quick Pick plan is finished and I attempt to access data after?
· Once you have exhausted your bundle data in a plan and attempt to access data after this, you will not be able to use data on paygo pasis and you will have to buy Pick More Data bolt ons, purchase another Quick Pick plan or 4G data plan.
· Essentially you will NOT have access to data until one of the above options are chosen.
· You will receive the above message a maximum of 4 times per day.
19. Can I use bonus credit or Credit advance to sign up for any of the Quick Pick plans?
· Credit Advance can be used to sign up for any of the Quick Pick Plans.
· The promotion under which bonus credit is given will specify whether or not it can be used to purchase plans.
20. Conditions of Use
· The Quick Pick plans are offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of the Quick Pick plans.
· Digicel reserves the right to terminate the Quick Pick plans forthwith if in its sole opinion the plans are being abused.
· Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) the Quick Pick plans being offered to its customer at its discretion.
· Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of its Quick Pick plans. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the Quick Pick plans, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid Terms and Conditions and 4G Terms and Conditions shall apply.