3. Will the existing data plans be available for activation?
Our existing prepaid plans will still be available for activation to current plan users until further notice.
The current standalone data plans will be compatible with these Quick Pick plans. Exceptions exist in the case of power bundle plans; customers with an active plan will only be able to transit from their plan to a quick pick plan. The expiration date of new plan activated will take precedence.
A customer with an active legacy data plan can activate a Quick Pick plan; both plans will work independently and data will be charged from the bundle expiring first.
NB: New subscribers and subscribers who have not purchased a data plan in the last 3 months will not see the old plans in the UMM. Only the new Quick Pick plans will be available to them.
4. Can I activate the quick pick plans on my Blackberry to use data?
Yes! The quick pick plans have an add-on feature which will allow data to function on blackberry devices.
5. What destinations can I call using the Quick Pick plans?
On-Net Local – Digicel to Digicel
- All plans include unlimited local Digi to Digi calling and SMS for the duration of the plan.
Other Local- Digicel to FLOW mobile & fixed lines. The other local minutes has a roll-over cap of 600 minutes.
NB: in any instance where the customers exceeds the allotted quota for their minutes, our regular $0.82 local per minute rate will be applied (per second billing).
6. Would customers be able to have multiple quick pick plans active at once?
Yes! Customers can have multiple plans active at once! If a customer attempts to activate multiples of the same Quick Pick plan, this will simply extend the plan and any unused bundles from the previous plan will be added to the new plan.
- For example, if a customer is on the 28th Day of a Quick Pick 30-day plan and purchases another Quick Pick 30-day plan, they will have one Quick Pick 30-day plan with a duration of 30 days and a combined quota for voice & data.
7. Will my unused Data & Minutes Rollover?
Yes! Unused data and minutes from plans do not expire once the customer auto-renews or repurchases their Quick Pick plan before it expires.
Customers will be allowed a grace period up to midnight within which they can recover unused minutes & data. The amount of data that can be rolled over during the applicable grace period will be capped at 15GBs. If no plan is activated by midnight the same day the customer plan expires and unused bundles & minutes will be lost.
8. Will the Quick Pick plan auto-renew?
Yes! the plan will auto-renew (once the customer has sufficient funds) unless the customer opts-out of renewal.
- Customers will continue to receive the standard auto-renewal notifications advising them of how to opt-out.
9. Can customers keep the unused bundles if their plan expires?
Customers can auto-renew or repurchase their plan before expiry to keep all unused minutes and data. When a customer's plan expires on a specific day and purchases a new plan before midnight the same day (grace period), their unused mins & data bundles (capped at 15GBs) will be added to the new bundle. Purchases made after midnight of the same day (grace period) will be lost.
- Auto-renewal will not occur during the grace period; the customer will have to activate a plan on their own to get back their unused mins & data bundles.
10. How can I check my Quick Pick plan balances?
Customers will be able to check their quick pick balances using the MyDigicel App or by dialling *140# and selecting ‘My Balance’ or ‘My Plan Balance’ from the menu.
11. How can I activate a Quick Pick Plan or Add-on?
Customers will be able to activate Quick Pick plans and Add-ons using the MyDigicel App or the by dialling *140#.